1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat First - Free camp

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Grandeur, Feb 12, 2010.

1. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    what a picture... i feel proud to own such beautiful car. and such a great brand.!!!!!
  2. Shivam

Shivam Amatore

Ludhiana
    Great pics,nice to see the arrangements done by the dealer and also that washing machine makes the job very fast and looks good too.
  3. Fiat First Free check up for this year monsoon

got a SMS from my dealer about Fiat Free check up for this year. it starts from 16th July to 14th August 2011. :)

Mod-- please add this to Fiat free check up thread.
  4. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Just now, I received SMS from Tata Motors requesting me to visit Fiat First Free Monsoon Check-Up Camp from 16 July to 14 August 2011 at the nearest Tata/FIAT dealer.
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2011
  5. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I also got the SMS . Took an appointment for Monday. Is it a standard check up ? Do they charge for fluid top up ?
    A good move from Fiat. I feel they should advertise such events in Newspaper so that more people get a positive attitude towards Fiat.
  6. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Again free camp.
    But since my normal 3rd servicing falls in this period, I will not attend this time, only exception if they are giving some nice gifts.
  7. saharsh

saharsh Regolare

Noida
    I also got the sms..
  8. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    I also got the SMS. But for my car everything is normal(just 2 months back 1st free servicing completed). Why to spend half day?
    Let me ask of TFIans, Hyd. Can we club our meet n checkup combined?
  9. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Can somebody please list the dates when this is going to be held in Chandigarh?
  10. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    You can register with either of the dealer and visit on any day between 16 July and 14 August 2011.
    monsoon checkup.jpg
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2011