1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat First - Free camp

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Grandeur, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Well Ravi, good to hear from you, did you discuss Y are they not making good commercials for Fiat cars, and what was the long discussion with Mr.Eshwar, so we can also hear it from the horse mouth.
    No pictures clicked dude at the Camp?
  2. tjetdriver

tjetdriver Amatore

Bengaluru, India
    I had been to Prerana Motors. Was there by 10 and there were about 12 cars.
    They checked everything but did not fix one of my complaints. they said they worked on it but it was not completely fixed. it was already 2 hrs so i did not stay back to get it corrected.
    overall the experience was good. The free gifts were a dud..
    I met one person from Fiat India. I think it would be Mangesh. I forgot his name. I had a close to 1 hour talk with him. Most of the sentiments of TFI was given to him. he seemed to agree to most of the things.

There was once small plastic part which prerana had not ordered the part.. i showed it to him and he said he will have it couriered by Tuesday max to my house. Let me see...

i had a discssion with him on this topic. he seemed to agree and said the management is aware of this.
    I also asked him about the ratio of tjet sales.. he said the number is quite good.. better than the fire sales. but did not go to specifics.
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2011
  3. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Please have a look at this thread about information I got - http://www.teamfiat.co.in/forum/showthread.php?2208-Fiat-India-Future-Plans

Pictures, I didn't take my camera. I was not expecting much, no pictures this time.
    Commercials and adv. is one of the area, Fiat is aware of and is in discussion with Tata to get this corrected. But as JV, Tata is responsible for all Fiat's commercials.
  4. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Okay Ravi, thats fine and thanks for answering my query but i dont think Tata's will make good adv. for FIAT's, and today saw in the Introduction section that they have made the sticker ( a subsidary of TATA motors) sticked on the Linea's rear glass.?????
  5. jayadev

jayadev Esperto

Kannur, India
    Kannur
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    8/10.

they lost 2 coz of not keping me informed and rush in the service centre was killing (couldnt believe my eyes so many punto in my district.)
    no cups ,jugs or horses just a pack of tissue paper and 02 punto A4 size wallpapers

checked everything,oil topups, cleaning etc

my BNW punto came out shiny " remebered “Nirma Super” washing powder nirma...

now what , engine gotten more silent, interiors are clean, blower throws out tornado (chilling indeed) .

clutch was checked but they said they did not find any issues but if there is anything it would just need an oil change.

punto is on 8280km..so far never had to spend a single penny for any of so called niggles or issues. (may god bless our family and my punto)

and huge thanks to Teamfiat and its members for all the update.

i am happy.
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2011
  6. Had been to Prerana on Hosur Road. It was an ok experience. They took around 45 mins (!!!). My Punto came out spanking clean. The tops ups were done. It was short and sweet. I saw many Punto's and Lineas. Searched for the TFI stickers on them. Didn't find any. My car had the TFI sticker, so was hoping someone from the forum would spot it and stop by :). One noticeable change was that , on my drive back, when I switched on the AC, I got a gush of super cool air. Usually it used to take around 5-10 mins to cool but this caught me by surprise. I got a pack of fiat 'fresh ones's well.
  7. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    I have mailed to Fiat India about the issue faced by me during my visit to the camp, Have received call from FIAT pune saying we will improve the service more and will give no change for complaint again, and also received a call from Fortune, nerul saying my dad to get the Punto for the AC replacement, asked to drop the vehicle by evening and to collect by next day evening as the A/c. work is done after 6 pm it seems.
  8. fiatlover

fiatlover Esperto

Bangalore/Kasargod
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.4
    A view of the reception at Concorde motors, Diary circle, Bangalore
    reception1.jpg reception2.jpg
    Views of the new Car "Washing Machine" that Concorde has installed. Underbody washing seems to be very effective with several jets pumping water from the floor.
    P4300010.jpg P4300015.jpg P4300007.jpg P4300018.jpg P4300014.jpg P4300017.jpg
    FIATs lined up for check up and wash.
    P4300019.jpg P4300002.jpg P4300016.jpg P4300011.jpg P4300012.jpg P4300013.jpg
    Last edited: May 1, 2011
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Nice pictures, But the review would also have been great
  10. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Nice pictures dude. I always envy Banaglore for huge population of FIATs. Why our Hyderbadi did'nt like FIATs?
    Since long it was dominated by ambassadors and now suzuki/Hyundais.