1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat First - Free camp

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Grandeur, Feb 12, 2010.

1. prihir

prihir Amatore

Jamnagar
    i am just inform TASS that i am join to free camp and they registered it with also cunfirm with recall , after 1 hour i got sms that my car was registered and come at 9.30.

hiren
  2. tjetdriver

tjetdriver Amatore

Bengaluru, India
    Prerana Peenya had called up a couple of hours back. i am booked for 29th.. will go there early by 9.30.
    will try to get my steering wheel adjusted. it is tilted slightly to the right after the alignment.. the guy who did the adjustment said linea and fiesta are the most difficult to adjust and small turn will tilt the steering...i have just completed 2000 kms after the first free service..but will go there anyway.. it is free ;-)
  3. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    yeah the Top ups are free as well as the washing of cars thats what they did with mine in Fortune, nerul.
    be more interactive with the SA, and do post the detailed report about the camp, with the pictures will be great.
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I also got call from Concorde, going on 29th, morning 9AM.
  5. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    My daughter informed me that there were ads in Bangalore FM radio channels. Very good initiative by FIAT India/Tata Motors. I also received sms from Tata Motors urging me to avail the free check-up.
  6. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Yes. I have been hearing ads in Chennai FMs too. Got SMS from TATA requesting a registration.
  7. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    A few minutes back, I received a sms from Concorde Motors reminding me of tomorrow's schedule. I didn't see these efforts during the last summer/monsoon check up camps. FIAT India/Tata Motors/Concorde Motors are trying their best to achieve maximum customer satisfaction. So, I and my Linea will be at Concorde Motors, Mysore Road, tomorrow at 9:30 am.
    010.jpg
  8. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Tomorrow & day after is the free camp here in Trivandrum as per FIAT. No updates so far from the Service centre . I had called up FIAT customer care 2 days back and they asked me to take it to the service centre on the given date and they took my mobile number. Another good news is we are having a dawn to dusk Hartal tomorrow..The TASS guys would really be happy..
  9. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    My Linea Attends FIAT Summer Check Up Camp

Just one hour back, my Linea returned from Concorde Motors, Mysore Road, Bangalore, after a thorough check up. My Linea reported there at 9:30 am this morning. Total time taken for the check up and complimentary car wash was 1.5 hours. Coolant [200 ml] and brake fluid [200 ml] were added. My Linea's engine guard bar got bent at Thoppur Ghats on NH 7 while going over a hump when I was returning from Kochi. That was set right. The car accumulated a lot of muck during my 1400-km long Kerala trip. Now, after a complimentary car wash, my Linea is glittering now. The SA invited me to his desk and explained all the works done. I was given two complimentary scented tisse boxes. I gave excellent feedback [10/10]. Well done, Concorde Motors, Mysore Road, Bangalore!:up
    003.jpg
  10. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Great, even I had excellent experience today. J.Ravi, please vote here - http://www.teamfiat.co.in/forum/showthread.php?2166-Fiat-Service-Camp-Experience-Rating

When I reached Concorde, Dairy circle, 9.15AM, there were already 30+ cars. Totally i guess today 60+ cars might have been come. I am sure, tomorrow there will be more.
    Mr Mangesh and Mr Eshwar, from Fiat pune are in Bangalore. Mangesh is in Prerna Motors.

I had long discussions with Mr Eshwar on various topics. He is already a member (though not much active) on TFI and do read our posts.