1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat First - Free camp

Discussion in 'Fiat India News' started by Grandeur, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Fiat kicks off Nationwide Service Campaign from Pune (13th & 14th Feb 2010)

(As posted by Amogh on Punto Users Group - Google)

Fiat First – Fiat’s comprehensive service program to host Free Check-up Camp on 13th & 14th February in Pune. True to its commitment to world class service, Fiat India kick starts a nationwide service campaign for its valuable customers from India’s very own Detroit – Pune. This service campaign will mark the first comprehensive initiative under the ‘Fiat First’
    banner by Fiat. Through this initiative, Fiat will conduct Free Service Check-ups for all Fiat cars on 13th and 14th February 2010 in Pune.

The check ups will be conducted at Fiat’s Pune dealer outlets: B.U Bhandari Auto Pvt. Ltd and Pandit Automotive Pvt. Ltd.

As part of the exercise, Fiat’s engineers will undertake a comprehensive 44 point check on the car, provide Free Top up of consumables, & Free mopping. Alongside this, there will also be a 10% discount on any spares or labour used on paid jobs beyond the free service initiative.

As further incentive for its loyalists, Fiat will provide an attractive gift to all the participants registering for the service checkup. There will also be a lucky draw conducted with a host of fabulous goodies up for grabs.

In order to take advantage of this fabulous initiative, please contact us at:
    B.U Bhandary Auto Pvt. Ltd
    Wakad Car Centre, Survey No. 142,
    Wakad, Mumbai-Bangalore Highway,
    Pune
    Ph no: 020 – 2581 4029
    1 person likes this.
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Fiat First - Experience

First Hand Report from Concorde Motors, Dairy Circle, Bangalore. (7th March - 2010)

i was the 1st person to reach (i went to airport and went to camp directly from there.) They were still getting ready, i just parked my car and one gentleman came to me and introduced himself and he was none other than Mr. Mangesh Kodalkar, Head Customer Support Fiat. Since there was no rush i was able to talk freely for almost 30+ mins. It was just excellent conversation. He given me his visting card also.

With their permission i went inside the service area and they explained me what all they will be doing. Mr Ratish explained me so many thing, specially about underbody of Punto, and he showed and explained me how the underbody protection is the best in its category.

It was very good experience for me.
    The checklist was not supposed to given, but i could manage one 44 point checklist they are doing in the camp, apart from any other issue.
  3. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Re: Fiat First - Experience

Checklist -

P5200038.jpg

P5200039.jpg
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2011
  4. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3

Some pictures -

P5200010.jpg

P5200011.jpg

P5200029.jpg
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2011
  5. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3

More Pictures -

test drive cars.jpg

P5200013.jpg

mangesh.jpg

P5200026.jpg

P5200030.jpg

P5200031.jpg

P5200033.jpg

P5200034.jpg
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2011
  6. vks

vks

Bangalore
    Re: Fiat kicks off Nationwide Service Campaign from Pune

There should be more of these events!
  7. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore

I took my Fiat Line on 7 March 2010 to Concorde Motors, Dairy Circle, Bangalore, at 10 am. Earlier, I had reached home at 1:40 am only from Pune. After returning home, I came to know that engine oil topping up was not done at the Fiat First Free Check Up Camp. I did it at home. While they took feed-back from me, they did not give any feed-back to me about my Fiat Linea. As I was very tired after hectic 2887-km long Goa/Mahabaleshwar/Mumbai/Pune trip, I did not bother to discuss this issue with anyone there.
  8. Ravi

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Fiat First - Free camp - Again!!

Empower your Fiat car with our Free Check-Up Camp that will be held across India from

9th April till 30th April 2011, and ensure a safe and hassle-free drive.

1.Free vehicle check up.
    2.Free top up of consumables (Oil, coolant, battery fluid, etc.)
    3.Discounts on spares and labour charges
    4.Assured gifts

Camp Schedule
    <table border="2">
    <TR>
    <TD>Delhi NCR </TD> <TD>9th April - 10th April </TD>
    </TR>
    <TR>
    <TD>Punjab, Haryana, Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh + Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Bihar</TD><TD>16th April - 17th April </TD>
    </TR>
    <TR>
    <TD>Maharashtra, Goa, Chattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh + Rajasthan, Gujarat + West Bengal, Orrissa and North East States</TD><TD> 23rd April - 24th April </TD>
    </TR>
    <TR>
    <TD>Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh + Tamil Nadu, Kerala </TD><TD>29th April - 30th April </TD>
    </TR>
    </table>

Details - http://fiat-india.com/freecheckupcamp.aspx

fiat_camp.JPG
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2011
  9. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I've already registered myself. Someone got the free check up done at the camp and he was given a Flamenco Red Linea scale model as a gift. That's a nice gesture from FIAT. Well done.
  10. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    A few days back, I received a mail from Fiat India and I registered immediately.