1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Fan

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by travelingzulu, May 27, 2014.

1. Hi,
    Joined the forum today. based in gurgaon. Never realised I could be part of a fellow MAS (mutual admiration society).
    Actually stopped by to read posts of fellow fiat drivers while locating a good workshop in gurgaon.
    Have been a fiat loyalist ever since i rode the uno way back 15 years. bought the palio petrol and now run a punto 1.3/emotion
    Hope to learn and contribute to this wonderful group
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    Welcome to TFI, travelingzulu. You should have some great experience to share here as you are a veteran Fiat Enthusiast. :)

Hope you have a great time here.
    1 person likes this.
  3. GirishRaghu

GirishRaghu Amatore

MH-15 / MH-04
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Welcome to the Fiat family. As Ram sir mentioned, you are a true veteran.

Keep revving & drive safe, and of course post some pics of all your Fiats :D
    Last edited: May 28, 2014
  4. Thank you for the encouragement ram/girish
    the uno was of an age when photography was not for everyone, so unfortunately not many pix, will try and find a shot in my old collection...:)
    palio/punto were with me in the digital generation so have plenty, though sold my palio when i bought the punto. will post some soon.

also, just checking if there is a gangup in/near gurgaon of the group periodically, catching up in person is much more lively than a digital exchange

5. bharath

bharath Regolare

Welcome Zulu.Your Fiats have given you a new journey again (TFI) :p.
  6. Nadeem Ahmed VR 46

Nadeem Ahmed VR 46 Esperto

Welcome to TFI zulu,glad to have a true veteran in our forum,
    Share your experiences of owning 3 Fiat's with lots of pics of them,enjoy the drive & drive safely.