1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Fan Forever

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by gprag27, Feb 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gprag27

gprag27

Mumbai
    Hi, Ppl
    I have been driving an Linea for a last few months came to know u existed through car sticker i was trying to chase it in a rik ,Its ggr8 to c such a forum , sadly I had an serious accident with my baby and since she is been under repairs for over a month now , I have been a big fiat fan , I owned a palio , palio stile , petra, still have the punto gifted to my sister and the linea now , I love it so much infact that I live on the same land whr the fiat factory used to stand . Damn excited to meet all these enthus thx to who ever had the brain child behind this forum , Lets make it large .
  2. Welcome to TFI gprag.
    Nice to see a diehard FIAT fan part of this forum.
  3. ansal11

ansal11 Esperto

Noida
    A warm Welcome to you gprag27. We defo need more passionate fans of FIAT like you to continue the legacy. Now you are here, we all would love to read you experience (vast) with ur FIAT's. Post all the pictures of ur old FIAT's as well. Njoy ur stay.
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome and hope you will enjoy your time here.
    Thats nice to know.
    Oh this is sad to know. Hope it is getting repaired properly.
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Welcome to the club DieHard Fiatian fan
  6. Bala

Bala Esperto

Villupuram
    Heart welcome Sir,nice to meet another FIAT fan. ::T
    Very sad to hear about the accident ::pP ,wishing her a speedy recovery,but make sure you go to the body shop every 2 days and supervise the work done,just my experience. :confused
  7. gprag27

gprag27

Mumbai
    Thx a lot all u guys that's a grand a warm welcome ya my lady will b out of the shop in the next two days and ruling Mumbai traffic , its good to c so many ppl online in a day what sat let's plan a munch for Mumbai Pune it will b insane !!
  8. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Yeah plan something, it will be a great time for the Fiatians of Mumbai, Think we should cheer up Grandeur he is the best organiser.
  9. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi Gprag, welcome to TFI. Sad to know about the accident. Hope you get it back in perfect condition.
  10. gprag27

gprag27

Mumbai
    Ya it was brutal i have testing it for a while it is on its way today hopefully !!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.