1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

Fiat Family from Kolkata

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Swati Samaddar, Jan 11, 2012.

1. Me and my family have been a Fiat customer since 1997 (starting with a Fiat Uno) and having owned 6 Fiat Cars in the family since then (3 of them owned personally by me), I have now reached the peak of dissapointment with this company. Me and my brothers have driven 1 Fiat Uno, 1 Fiat Palio, 1 Fiat Adventure & 3 Fiat Punto Diesel Emotion Pk.

I hope this forum helps me resolve my issues with Fiat, faster!!</SPAN>
  2. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Welcome Swati.

Looks you have more experience than any other members, with Fiat.

Please post your issues, in appropriate section, I am sure some members would put across his/her experiences. Also, please browse through forums, you might get some answers.
  3. shams

shams Esperto

Welcome to TFI!! your family seems to have quite lot of Fiat experience..TFI has lots of knowledgeable members who would certainly try to help you out with your Fiat related problems.. at the same time your knowledge would also be helpful for many members here.
  4. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    Grande Punto 1.3

Welcome Swatiji to teamfiat.co.in
  5. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    You are welcomed in TFI,
    Please do share with us the the drive you had with the Italian Machines, The pictures would work justice to it,,
  6. Toruk_Macto

Toruk_Macto Amatore

Hi Swati, Welcome to the team.

Those are quite a lot FIATs in your family and that shows the passion towards FIAT. It will be really interesting to know what problems made you so disappointed that a true fan like you have started hating FIAT.
  7. Manilruben

Manilruben Amatore

hi swthi,

Warm welcome to TFI we & the experienced crowd here will do our best to solve issues many haven been solved.
  8. bhai

bhai Esperto

Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Welcome Swatiji !I am eager to hear problem faced by you. Pleased don't be prejudice while sharing bad experience of FIAT.If you feel FIAT is bad then I am ready to clear doubts about FIAL. I can prove that technology & design of FIAT cars is better than anyother car manufacturer. I repeat ! I can prove ! not only with oral statements .