1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 3rd DECEMBER 2010 : Reports from Pg 45

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sumobom4

sumobom4

Mumbai/Pune
    Re: Factory Visit - 3rd Dec 2010 - Report - Page 6 onwards

I know that this is :eek:fftopic , but where did you get that paint job done? They looked good to me at least. Hope you didn't have to spend too much for it. The only thing is they may have looked a bit better if they had a red rim, but I guess for a blue car, that would look odd.
  2. punto551

punto551

New Delhi

Hey Aneesh, Wow!! now thats what I call a dream ride. Well drafted trip details, will help me for planning a trip to Delhi > Goa. I just missed it this time, must have been great to meet passionate Fiat lovers. Glad to know that you made it from Delh to Pune. :car

Cheers,
    Sameer
  3. rabbil

rabbil

Mumbai

yes they r the stock mags i got them painted at a local shop my. the color is a combination of mat black n a 2nd coting of gloss with large size blue purls.. its sot of a custom paint job cos u cant get this in the market v had 2 get it done specially our self according 2 what i wanted... my mags where painted like a car would...depending on where u stay the cost may differ i got it don for 2000 including the cost of the paint..partly cos it was my frnds shop..and that price i paid for all 4 mags not just 1...so for that reason they r pretty amazing..its been a while now that i have done it..and after seeing my mags a few guys have tried doing the same..
  4. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai

Hey, more than 15 pages in this thread in 3-4 days that I could not visit the forum. Lots of nice pics, guys. Keep them coming !!
  5. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad

True Vahanpujari,
    Every picture is a million dollar picture.
    Never seen such a beautiful gathering of new FIATs.
    I have downloaded all photos ( around 70-80) and stored in a FIAT club CD.
    I always pray that may be after 8-10 years every road of India will be full of FIATs.
  6. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai

Sampath - remembered - "Thoda Aagey, Thoda Aagey..." :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hope you guys reached the destination point at Linealover's friends place without any issues.

And no need for any thanks for mere dropping there. You came all the way from Coimbatore & deserve to be thanked for that :clap
  7. vks

vks

Bangalore

VP, very true. whats the big deal in pick & Drop :car when TFI'ans are flying in ::O all the way for the meet!
  8. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum

But it makes you feel special when some one waits at the airport to pick you up, and a thank you is the smallest thing we can do in return. :drinks
  9. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4

Hey Raj -> Thank you for uploading the pictures.

It was pleasure driving with you . Your GPS Device really was helpful in guiding us through to the factory :up :clapping :car

Look forward to see you again.
  10. tom

tom

Ahmedabad

I was thinking of getting my BNW Punto's Alloys painted Matte Black for a long time. Now that I have seen that it looks great, I might get it done too!! :dancing
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.