1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 3rd DECEMBER 2010 : Reports from Pg 45

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Factory Visit - 3rd Dec 2010 - Report - Page 6 onwards

Thanks for your comments,
    Actually I was also in doubt that whether FIAT RSA will be able to help me out or not? But besides the workshop was closed (Sunday), the dealership manager arranged assistance on phone that deserves appreciation.

I highly doubt that if any delhi fiat dealer/workshop may have the expertise that local mechanic displays.
    Even he explained me the overall air flow from/through engine via different air pipes, he explained me how MJT torque plays using air vacuum system. how to check that air vacuum is being created upto what point to have a feel the point of problem.
    I am pretty confident that now I can check all air pipes myself if similar situation occurs with my punto.

Indeed it was hectic, as well as thrilling.
    Family was really supportive including kids.
  2. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Re: Factory Visit - 3rd Dec 2010 - Report - Page 6 onwards

I'm sure you must have enjoyed your trip. It's fun to drive GP on highways. Do share your FIat RSA expereince with Fiat management, I'm sure it will motivate the team, involved behind this service.

Cheers!
  3. Re: Factory Visit - 3rd Dec 2010 - Report - Page 6 onwards

@Grandeur,
    Thanks for suggestion,
    sure, I will write a mail to Fiat appreciating the RSA support

I should have also mentioned the TATA Fiat dealer name, it does deserve this much publicity:

Ujwal Automotives Pvt. Ltd.
    National Highway No. 3
    Mumbai Agra Road, Awdhan
    Dhule- 424311, Maharashtra
  4. neoonwheels

neoonwheels Amatore

Pune

hey that was some experience at middle of nowhere.. Kudos to FIAT and the dealer.
  5. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12

@kailashnj. Sorry I dont have photos of Punto. Didnt get chance to click that photo.
  6. amolmane

amolmane Guest

Dear Anish
    Thank God that, on sunday you got emergency help from FIAT.

Can you post the image of that pipe which was accidently removed.
  7. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger

that is well done by Fiat RSA. Fiat India deserves appreciation for that. :clap

i hope that it spreads to all part of the country.
  8. Re: Factory Visit - 3rd Dec 2010 - Report - Page 6 onwards

I don't think that pipe location can be easily clicked, as it was not easily visible through bare eyes.
    if you are standing front of engine, it's on back, lower bottom of engine, I had to sleeve up my shirt and slided-in my hand beyond my elbow to feel that point with that mechanic guidance, One can spot it only if he/she knows the location before.

But I will try to capture it tomorrow and share with all of you.
    either by photo or by hand-drawn drawing.
  9. Tony

Tony Esperto

Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai
    Kuwait
    Grande Punto 1.2

I would like to see the pictures of the assembly line, and the Testing Track Pictures, PLEASE
  10. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai

@Anish
    That was quite a hectic tour you had. At the same time glad to know that Fiat RSA is actually 'functional'. BTW the location of the dealer you mentioned there is actually my native place. And I've noticed one thing - Compared to Mumbai dealers - those guys are certainly humble and far better. They may not have great knowledge about the features of our 'fancy cars' but are eager to learn about it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.