1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 3rd DECEMBER 2010 : Reports from Pg 45

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ratanshivi

ratanshivi Regolare

Mald (East)
    Re: Factory Visit - 3rd Dec 2010 - Report - Page 6 onwards

Hi Sandeep,

I wonder why the thread has been locked - TEAM FIAT FACTORY MEET ONLY PICTURES - LIBRARY ?? Surprising.....

Please let us know where you would like to upload the pics that we have taken, and if you want us to put it here???
  2. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai

LOL Thank u Nik!! Mods can i change my id to aaron_007?? ::D
  3. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3

@Ratan : upload pics here only. Everything about the factory visit goes into this thread including ALL the photos
  4. Re: Factory Visit - 3rd Dec 2010 - Report - Page 6 onwards

I too got to realize the same
    but i am thinking its Locked , perhaps there could already be working and uploading pics in the background
    there should some heavy bombardment if this is kept open and people will post pics without TFI watermarking which ideally should be the case
    and must improve our Forum Branding and Credit of all pics from all respected members here

Just a Thought
    TND
  5. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4

Was as usual a Great Time meeting all of you and the many new faces. Especially friends from outside mumbai and Pune . Hope you all have a nice and safe journey back home. ::T

The Factory Visit was an awesome experience. Incidentally i remember having visited the Premier Automobiles Factory in Dombivli long back when i was selling Network Security Solutions ::V The Ranjangaon factory is truely awesome and definitely the most modern plant in india :wow

Also Thanks to the Event organisers - Sandeep , Amogh (hope i not missed any names- thanx all anyways) and the FIAT team and my friend NArendra Sharma.

Very happy after the event and am keeping the FIAT Sticker on for a few days / months / Year :confused not sure ::O

i have shared the sticker with few neighbours who own FIAT and its adorning one Palio Bonnet in my Building now ...Spread the Virus guys :dancing
  6. Re: Factory Visit - 3rd Dec 2010 - Report - Page 6 onwards

HAHAHA ::T

You Gave the poor chap a T- VIrus aka Team Fiat India VIRUS
    Alsoo mate please have a look at your Profile , it denotes Fox Trot Azure for you Ride
    Ideally its got to be something which says Flemingo Red ?
    Cheers
    TND
  7. gautamkhadse

gautamkhadse Regolare

Pune

This one is for the MODS again ..... i know it must be a blushing day for the MODS after all the praises but I must add one more .

I loved the T-SHIRT and I would like to have some more in different designs and colours . I would want one for every day of the week . What say guys should the mods start a thread and have a t shirt design contest kind of a thing .

The thing that I also loved about the TSHIRT which most of us must have noticed but I guess no one mentioned . The personalization . This is called attention to details . The T SHIRTS had bloody name tags on them . Who would have though of that . TOuched man ... truely touched .. you guys had a t shirt specially for me with my name tag on it .. simply awesome .....

@Amogh : Thanks for calling me up and thinking about the XXL that I needed . The quality of the T SHIRT is mindblowing . TOP QUALITY stuff and am glad you got us the XXLs . I can only imagine the kind of tension you guys must have faced . LOVE YOU again
  8. Chaos

Chaos Regolare

Guys looks like it was a special day to treasure.. :clapping
    Having a look at the factory up close..

I too feel that the members are also responsible for the success of this huge meet.. Thanks guys
    :clapping

Wish I could have also joined.. Anyway eagerly looking forward for more pics..
    Its never boring to look at the same Fiats again and again..
    :mrgreen:
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2011
  9. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai

Few Pics......Could not take more pics as was busy enjoying the meet :mrgreen:

[attachment=2:22s855ra]Copy%20of%202010-12-03_0528-r.jpg[/attachment:22s855ra]

[attachment=1:22s855ra]Copy%20of%202010-12-03_0534-r.jpg[/attachment:22s855ra]

[attachment=0:22s855ra]Copy%20of%202010-12-03_0539.jpg[/attachment:22s855ra]

Copy%20of%202010-12-03_0528-r.jpg

Copy%20of%202010-12-03_0534-r.jpg

Copy%20of%202010-12-03_0539.jpg
  10. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum

Aahh.. I am late. Just reached home about an hour back and was busy reading all the posts.. ::V
    First of all thanks to Amogh, Grandeur, Manoj, Andy and others who organized and coordinated this event. You have given a once in a life time experience to most of us.
    Next thanks to FIAT for being the perfect host. Mr.Rajeev Kapoor and senior management did an excellent job of hosting the event. Special thanks to all the division heads for taking us around and explaining the manufacturing process and functioning of the state of the art machinery.
    I have been to factories before, but none of them were so big and so advanced. It was really impressive to see Punto, Linea and Manza too coming out of the same assembly line one after the other. Imagine how precise should be the scheduling so that one doesn't mix up the components.
    Thanks to all the participants for making it a great day. It was wonderful interacting with all of you.. recollecting a few names/ids - Anand sir, Ravi sir, Amogh, Grandeur, Andy, MihirC, Arishi, Amit, Ashpalio, Kedar, Gautam, Sumobom4, Saju, Senthilkumar, Catoos, Ratan, FastLove, mescotc, ... can't recollect all. :(
    Ravi sir, your expedition makes my trip to Pune look like a run to the local grocery store. :oops:
    Amogh, thanks for picking me up from airport and arranging the accommodation, and Sumobom4, thanks for picking me from hotel and dropping back and carrying me around. :drinks
    And now about that little rear ending incident, we (sumobom4, amit and myself) were a few cars behind and there was a hell of traffic block, we realized that a small accident had occurred and one of our cars was involved. We stopped and I saw this lady holding a child barely over one year old so went and checked out and found the child was ok. I came back and looked at the car, a brown (or maroon?) zen estilo, and OMG the front was fully caved in, the right headlamp was broken, the fender gone, bonnet all crumpled. The lady came over and I saw her grimacing looking at the damage to her car. :-?
    There was a child seat and the baby was all belted up which ensured her safety. Then I checked out the Punto, there was no visible damage other than the rear bumper broken and gone in bit. A careful look showed the tailpipe end was bent, and the wheel arch was bent and was touching the rear left tyre. A few minutes later Amogh and Grandeur came and every one pulled the bumper back and with a piece of wood, pushed the wheel arch and so the tyre was free. With that the car could be driven to Ranjangaon and there some one from the factory took a look at the car and said this could be driven back to Mumbai without any issues. :steering
    Arishi, this could be an opportunity to put in a Remus if you are inclined to it and have the money for the same. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.