1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 3rd DECEMBER 2010 : Reports from Pg 45

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amolmane

amolmane Guest

Re: Factory Visit - 3rd Dec 2010 - Report - Page 6 onwards

Definatly Sumit !

People has become wise now.
    They give preferance to Heart of the Car (Engine). So they will definatly go for UNO

Take example from Swift . If MAruti replace FIAT Engine,there will be no "Waiting" for Swift.
    People are ready for wait for 2-5 months. Why they wait ?

Do you fill Swift is nearwhere about Safety,Ride & Handing,& other aspects ?
    then why people wait ?
    Because of Engine Man !

UNO will be powered by extremely loved,famous,award-winner Multijet engine

Fact is there are many positive points in UNO.Even GP does not have those pionts.

Iam eager to see 2nd innings of worldclass UNO
  2. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

well amlomane, we just love to see Fiat on top. if they achieve this with Uno it shud be just fine for we Fiat lovers.
  3. rajeev_pillai

rajeev_pillai Regolare

Kochi, Kerala
    Grande Punto 1.2

Dec 3rd was a day to remember. :dancing
    Well most of the members mentioned event by event. I want to add that the factory was so clean and tidy and the staff were really cooperative. ::T
    Of-course the Q&A session was just a formal one, they wanted to windup as fast as possible, when the avalanche of questions (or rather complaints) started.
    I am sure that the management will take us seriously now onwards.
    First thing is to establish a good relation or bonding then later we can put our comments or suggestions, and I think that we have achieved. :dance

BTW all the participants got the FIAT 500 mouse and our rides got a full stomach. ::D And my wifey was very happy to have one, she is going to take it to her office. I kept mine in the original packing.

And regarding the pictures, I've not got chance to click much and kept the camera inside the car. I will be posting it after watermarking. Also there was official coverage of the event, I hope we'll get to see that photos soon.

I felt the schedule was very tight, so there was almost no time to interact with all members. Now we should have another meet to spent some quality time together. Wanted to speak to Ravi sir, but when i spotted him, he was driving away. :wink:

Kudos to Moderators and FIAT for organizing, all participants for making the event a huge success and all other members for the support and prayers. Taking the liberty for unlimited smileys....
    :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

4. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Why FIAT is repeating mistakes?

1. Uno should not be brought back with same name. :A (eventhough it was a very nice car , still today) Any xxxx"O" will work. It should look as a fresh product from FIAT.
    2. Fiat500 has not crossed 100 units after launch(not sure) because of 15 Lakhs price tag. Nobody will buy Bravo at 18-20 Lakhs. :uh It should be around 10-12 Lakhs with lot of indigenization.
    3. Why aggressive plans after 2012. See the sales figures of Nov'10 (1025 units). They have to be aggressive now. Already 4 days of Dec are over.(p.s. I could see lot of aggressive response from FIAT for factory visit. Please continue the same momentum) :clap
  5. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

very true. the time to be aggressive is NOW. why wait till 2012? Fiat India always tends to position its cars in such a way that nobody will buy them. Fiat shud reach out to people and connect with them rather than being aloof as a expensive car. Fiat shud be for the masses.
  6. nik

Firstly hearty thanks to all the moderatores and organizers, lovely and pleasant day. 3 cheers ::T

pioneeraaron should be called 007, good spying !!

shashikd.... you said it man!

Thanks to Fiat India Head Honcho Mr. Rajeev Kapoor and their professional team who answered our questions with poise and reverence for their customers.

Compliments to Manoj in the TJet who led us to Ranjangaon through traffic and was the Schumi of the TJet ad who made it first there.

Thanks for the compliment Sanjeev, rather the compliments should go to the MJD after 15000 kms oil and filter change. Now she's an entirely different car and would strongly urge new car owners to change oil at 5000 for a smoother ride. We took on many more expensive vehicles on the way back and they had to give up. With the fiat stickers, the cars looked like prototypes yet to be launched.

And lastly yes, when do we see the photo coverage from FIAT?
  7. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3

Bravo at 18-20 lacs lol. :lol:
    In India, there is a badi gaadi concept.

People will buy the luxury of:
    Skoda superb (it has umbrellas in rear doors) ::V ,
    Honda Accord (length matters) :mrgreen: ,
    Nissan Teana (dual sunroof + ottoman front seats makes it a hotel on wheels),
    VW Passat (German badi gaadi).
    And other badi gaadis.

Edit- Toyota Fortuner.
  8. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Re: Factory Visit - 3rd Dec 2010 - Intial Reports Page 3 onw

Absolutely. Its not easy to organise & handle such a large team meet. During the meet I wondered how a Photo freak Sandeep was not seen with his trademark Camera. That shows the amount of efforts Sandeep, Amogh & Manoj have put in. Kudos, guys !! A party awaits for you !
    Couldn't agree more. I had not expected the meet to be such a smooth affair. Typically, in such a large gatherings, its difficult to manage. But, everybody cooperated so well & were so disciplined that there was not even a small instance of any issue. Even the timings are well maintained. Thank You, Guys !!!
  9. Re: Factory Visit - 3rd Dec 2010 - Report - Page 6 onwards

I am Very Curious
    @ Mods : Can anyone tell me how many FIAT cars showed up at this Event ?

10. Re: Factory Visit - 3rd Dec 2010 - Report - Page 6 onwards

Guys we say lot of things against FIAT . Things where we had problem with or which we don't like. But i seriously don't think FIAT management is dumb. They must have charted some strategy after carefull analysis after all they also need to keep their job.Now i can't say it will work or not. All we can do is provide our sincere inputs to help top management take best decisions.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.