1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 3rd DECEMBER 2010 : Reports from Pg 45

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nk4FIAT

nk4FIAT Superiore

Hyderabad
    Re: Factory Visit - 3rd Dec 2010 - Report - Page 6 onwards

Hey Guys ,
    One request to all. Those who are having members of other communities ( tmbhp,carwale,drcar,facebook,orkut,linkdn etc ) Please give more n more publicity to this event. Put detailed writeups,photos,videos and the experience of great hospitality from FIAT. Let whole India read/see through this event. It may help to soar up sell of FIATs in Dec/Jan. Because lot of people who are on the boundary of taking decision (FIAT or other) will definately get attracted towards FIAT.
    Jai FIAT!!!!!!!!!!! :dancing
  2. Aniket

Aniket Superiore

Thane, Mumbai

yup me too waiting for 2nd meet,it was really memorable day of my life

when i woke up today i felt like i lived my fiat family back , our Fiat and his Active,Dynamic & Emotional byers of our TFi members are like 2nd family
    and m missing yst whole day with them
  3. Re: Factory Visit - 3rd Dec 2010 - Report - Page 6 onwards

Love the cars man. Awesome!
  4. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3

Guys, any update on the Q and A session? :anyone

I am feeling happy to see the excitement in the posts of all the members. Only FIAT is capable of doing such a thing for its fans. ::T

:clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping :clapping

Great going FIAT. I hope you get more success in India and have better sales.
  5. Re: Factory Visit - 3rd Dec 2010 - Report - Page 6 onwards

where were you ? i was not able to spot yur car once we left the FIAT plant
    i m assuming either you took off too early or if u drove slowly with Arvind back home with his damaged MJD?

Cheers
    TND
  6. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai

The Q & A session was very small.Nothing much to write.All question were regarding marketing and advertising and dealerships/services thats it.FIAT officials wanted to wind up the session as fast as possible.Cuz they knew they wud be bombarded with questions ::V

But i managed to extract loads of info from the insiders. Was told UNO is cuming nxt year first quarter and bravo by 2012.Bravo wud be an complete import with a 1.9MJD and with a price tag 18-20lacs.And Punto Sports version is also goin to be launced nxt year.Also i was told that FIAT plans are going to be quite aggresive after 2012 ::T I wanted to see the TJet engine and how its assembled but was told that the whole tjet engine unit is imported ::OO
  7. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai
    Re: Factory Visit - 3rd Dec 2010 - Intial Reports Page 3 onw

Probably that culprit is me. I was so excited to get inside the factory that I forgot to get max from my D80. :hit

Hold on sir, the photos are 'under process' in my lab. ::D
  8. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3

@Pioneeraaron: Cool. I hope they do not name it UNO. (Uno does not have good reputation in Chandigarh region at least).

:eek:fftopic Even TATA has leart that Vista should not have been named Indica Vista. When they launched Vista 90hp petrol recently, they requested the reviewers not to call it Indica Vista but only "Vista".

FIAT has another good product to target Figo. FIAT Stile with 1.3MJD can give serious competition to Figo. :eek:fftopic
  9. Re: Factory Visit - 3rd Dec 2010 - Report - Page 6 onwards

it turned out to be a VERY VERY Special day for me. Respect for automobile industry in India and worldwide! My analytical mind was busy whole time assimilating complexities in building a car/plant/logistics.

Here are some pics http://picasaweb.google.com/ketan.khair ... Hs8KO_4wE#
  10. Sumit

Sumit Superiore

Munger

is Uno the best option Fiat India has for launching in 2011? its not the best looking car and i'm afraid it may not find many buyers. Palio or Palio Stile cud have been a better choice.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.