1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 3rd DECEMBER 2010 : Reports from Pg 45

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ratanshivi

ratanshivi Regolare

Mald (East)
    Re: Factory Visit - 3rd Dec 2010 - Intial Reports Page 3 onw

Hey Guys!!

I PERSONALLy from the Bottom of My HEART would like to take this Opportunity to THANK SANDEEP,AMOUGH, MANOJ and ANDY for the Entire efforts that they have put in for Making this EVENT a SUCCESS.

I Would also like to THANK the FIAT company and their FOLKS for making this TRIP eventfull by throwing in the T-SHIRTS/BREAKFAST/LUNCH/FIAT 500 Model Mouse. To TOP it ALL the FREE GAS to all our Members which was the ICING on the CAKE.

TEAM MEMBERS WE ARE REALLY ONE LUCKY GROUP AND I FEEL WE SHOULD CARRY ON LIKE THIS AS ONE GREAT FAMILY!!!
  2. Vroom

Vroom Amatore

Mumbai
    Re: Factory Visit - 3rd Dec 2010 - Report - Page 6 onwards

This was an example of incredible & perfect arrangement, everything planned to the T. Great job for this Sandeep, Amogh and Manoj.

And thanks to Fiat for showing so much enthusiasm, and making us feel at home. This was an incredible and a memorable experience for me.. We owe you one guys!!
  3. deepam

deepam

Mumbai

Yesterday was a memorable day for all of us who all attended the meet.
    Thanks Amogh, Sandeep, Amit & all the moderators who helped this meet happen.
    A very big thanks to FIAT also who organised for our conviniences & the great hospitality provided by them, it was a great work from their side.
    It was great pleasure meeting you all & it was great fun too.
    Thank you guys for coming & hope we will keep on meeting this way in future also.
  4. ratanshivi

ratanshivi Regolare

Mald (East)

Hey Guys!!

Let's Post all the PICTURES on a New Thread. SAndeep can you move Gautam's and the rest of the Pictures to a NEW THREAD !! We can stick to only Uploadig the Pics' there! So that all can View it as a small File with the Memories of the VISIT!!
  5. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai

I dunno about the pics.But i assume sum of our members wud've clicked for sure ::T
    Hey ya man i cud c many faces but cudnt make out whos who ::V i got extremely confused after v joined the pune members at VITS.Looking forward to meet u at the next mumbai meet ::D
  6. spvaidya

spvaidya Amatore

Kalyan, Mumbai

Hey, Felt very bad for Arishi and the lady who was driving the car.... Hope her kid is fine.... "Science says woman can do many things simultaneously, driving is an exception.... ::D Just a piece of humor..."

BTW, I saw a team member taking snaps...with his DSLR.
  7. spvaidya

spvaidya Amatore

Kalyan, Mumbai

Completely agree :)
  8. amolmane

amolmane Guest

Guys

When is 2nd visit ?
  9. Re: Factory Visit - 3rd Dec 2010 - Report - Page 6 onwards

Please keep the pictures coming! Else you guys should repair my keyboard free of cost. (Yes, I'm hitting the F5 button every now and then)
  10. cartoos

cartoos

New Delhi

We were not allowed to take pictures inside th factory but Fiat had arranged camera men to take pictures in side and Mods will get those Pics and will post probably.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.