1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 3rd DECEMBER 2010 : Reports from Pg 45

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Re: Factory Visit - 3rd Dec 2010 - Intial Reports Page 3 onw

On behalf of Amogh, Manoj, VP, AMIT, RAVI, Aashay and me...A BIG BIG THANKS to everybody, for coming and making this event GRAND. Guys we would love to hear your experience. Do share it everyone and show us some more pics. Damn I could not even take out my camera.

Excuse me for the short post as I'm accessing the forum from mbl ;).
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2011
  2. amolmane

amolmane Guest

Iam sure the members who visited factory,they will cherish memories in whole life.

But these members should take oath to remain loyal to FIAT Brand in whole life.

2 ways are there

1) Buying only FIAT Car in future

2) If they own multiple brands,they should buy at least one FIAT car.

IF they are loyal as per above,then they are the true lover & true FIAT enthusiasist
  3. amit

amit Superiore

Navi Mumbai

You can say that again Sandeep!

I am very proud of all the members of our forum. The meet went off so smoothly that it was almost unbelieveable! All of us, yesterday, showed, to Fiat and every road user from Mumbai to Ranjangaon and back what a mature bunch of folks we are. The driving was decent all through, all of us returned the respect Fiat gave us at the factory by being very mature and behaving like perfect guests. All in all, I have a new found respect for all us on our forum.

A BIG thanks to Fiat too for being the perfect hosts. They handled 125 people so well that we never felt they were having their hands full dealing with 125 emotionally charged owners! A VERY BIG thanks to all the staff at Fiat's plant too. They were very friendly and receptive and were the epitome of patience in explaining the entire production process and also in answering all our useful and useless questions! I must say Fiat has a great bunch of employees working out there and they are very proud of what they do and of the cars they churn out over there.

I, personally, would like to say a very special thank you to Amogh, Sandeep & Manoj :clap . Guys, if it wasn't for these three guys, the visit would never have happened. They worked very hard for the past many months to make this visit a success. We should throw a party for them, what say?
  4. sunnyside

sunnyside

Ahmedabad

Its great to know the fan following among existing Fiat Owners, i wish to be one soon!!

Okay now after the niceties of the factory visit is over and has generated a lot of good PR for the company & elated fiat owners. Can now anyone please share the question answer session with the MD of FIAT, what is he doing to attract new customers towards fiat, after the plumetting sales which is being witnessed month after month.

The sales figures do not give confidence for new buyers to opt for FIAT as with these kind of figures the existence of the product itself would be a big question mark.

It is more important for FIAT to get new customers, as better sales is a much better feel good for existing fiat customers than a factory visit (Comparatively Speaking)
  5. soccerfan

soccerfan Regolare

Kochi

A true fiat fan should also push your friends and relatives to buy Punto. 2 of my friends bought Fiat Punto MJD Emotion pack last week ::D . I am proud to say that 2 of the cars sold in nov were due to me :mrgreen:

A standing ovation to all our moderators who made this visit a reality. TFI rocks friends unlike toonbhp :wink:
  6. manish

manish Novizio

Pune

EXACTLY my feelings!!!
    A very big thank to Amogh, Manoj, VP, AMIT, RAVI, Aashay ad Amit! You rock!! :)

Manish
  7. sharma_sanjeevin

sharma_sanjeevin Regolare

Mumbai

Wow..!! What a Day spent in the FIAT Factory, Simply Awesome.

Thanks to ALL the Moderators for organising such a GRAND Event & to all the TFI'ans for turning up in huge numbers, Guys salute to you all for the Maturity shown inside the Factory.

BIG Thanks to FIAT Management & Above all Mr. Rajeev Kapoor for the WONDERFUL Reception you gave to us. I was very happy to see his involvement in the Factory Visit & other details. This shows how Serious FIAT is for the India operations. KUDOS to you Sir..!!

Also, was very happy to meet Mr. J. Ravi, Sir i salute your spirit we should learn from you :) Thanks to Nikhil, Brother you are Awesome :)
  8. Re: Factory Visit - 3rd Dec 2010 - Intial Reports Page 3 onw

As all of us agree, the day was really awesome.... Being a FIAT owner AGAIN made me feel proud....

But i really hope is that FIAT India uses this event to spread the sentiment of the FIAT owner across the country.... After all, how many time have you heard a group of Hyundai/Maruti/Chevy/Tata n what not enthusiasts (huge pun intended!) have gathered together and had such an outing... I hope people understand that buying a car is not only based on factors like 'Mileage kitna hai'... Also, the incident involving a Maruti rear-ending the GP was a live demonstration of how good our cars are.

While In the bodyshop, the fiat representative told us an interesting fact. He used to work for Maruti for 15yrs. So he knew a few tricks from under their sleeves. Hw told us that wenever cost of materials increase or to increase profitability or due to some other factors, those ppl shelve off 1 gram per component. That leads to weight reductions of almost half a kg. N these thing happen periodically once in a while. And the consequences???? Well, that was demonstrated perfectly yesterday when the Maruti rear-ended the GP. I wonder how to spread such awareness among ppl....
  9. neoonwheels

neoonwheels Amatore

Pune

You guys rock !!! What an event... Very sad that I missed it :(. So for few unfortunate guys like me, Sandeep, Amogh and all moderators, you have to put up a nice detailed write up :) :clap
  10. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai

A very Big Thanx to all our moderators for organising such a big event and then making it a success.And also thanx to all the members who made this event help being a success.We have given a very big message to FIAT "WE LOVE UR CARS AND WE NEED U TO STAY "!!! :dancing

A special thanx to Mr.Rajeev Kapoor and all the top officials for cuming to meet us.I guess no one on this earth wud have done such a thing after being so busy with meetings n stuff. Hats off!!

Thank You TeamFiat And FIAT India for this lovely event!! :clapping
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.