1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 3rd DECEMBER 2010 : Reports from Pg 45

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

Re: FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 3rd DECEMBER 2010

For all Mumbai Guys, the meeting point will be Hiranandani, Kharghar.

There after we will leave together. I'll PM or message my number to everyone in Mumbai, who all are coming for the Factory visit. I strictly request, Not to speed up on express way and remain in group. We will appoint one leader (one should not overtake him) and one sweeper who will make sure no one is left behind.

TFI presence on road should not give wrong message to other people on road!

We will be sending the detail schedule to everyone in sometime. I'm really excited to meet everyone again after long time and to see new faces.
  2. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)

Grandeur, could you post the schedule on forum too, this way people who are coming from outstation can plan where to reach as per timing, either mumbai or pune and then join the group. Also list of number of seats available in mumbai collectively will also help.
  3. Grandeur

Viny, we will be sharing the schedule with everyone soon. Just waiting to get few things finalized.

Regarding number seats available in Mumbai. It might get very confusing and difficult to track on forum that who all are coming in car and the availability of seats. I request everyone from Mumbai to mail me; Who all are bringing their car and how many seats are available with them. I'll then compile all info and will share it with you.
  4. Viny

Viny Esperto

Thanks Grandeur,
    Please see that schedule and other details are released at earliest, there are few who might need to book bus/rail/flight tickets too. With less than 15 days to go, it could dampen few aspirants plans due to non availability of tickets
  5. Grandeur

Adding to this....everyone who are coming from other cities by Train/Bus or Flight please let us know if you need any help in finding accommodations. Don't worry about finding place in car's, we will request local members to bring in there cars if we fall short of place to accommodate out station TFI members :).

All outstation people please let me and Amogh know about your mode of travel towards Mumbai or Pune, date of arrival and number of people coming along with you.
  6. Viny

Viny Esperto

Grandeur: It would be helpfull if you could post the details about at what time you plan to depart from Mumbai, similarly goes for Pune. Based on those details the person coming to mumbai or pune can plan his trip. For example if no train/bus reaches before 6AM at mumbai and if you plan to leave by 6AM then the person has to reach a day in advance, but if you are leaving at 7 and train reaches by 6:15 then he could probably join mumbai gang or vice versa, if train/bus reaches late to pune then some one might consider alternate route and join guys in mumbai.

I hope you understand how confusing it might be for outsiders as of now with no idea about schedules.
    A tentative schedule might help, we can further work upon it to give final shape.
  7. jaisha8

jaisha8

Thrissur

I would be arriving Mumbai a couple of days early and shall call one of the organizers with my location if you could please send me your contact number.
  8. jaisha8

jaisha8

Thrissur

I would be arriving Mumbai a couple of days early and shall call one of the organizers with my location if you could please send me your contact number.
  9. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12

Mods sorry I am late to post reply. I want to clear few doubts here. I am not getting leave on 3rd DEC, however I want to join TFI at FIAT Factory visit. My office time 3PM to 12 AM. I can go late i.e. at 4-4:30PM to the office.

Please let me know the timing of the factory visit so that I can plan accordingly. BTW at this moment no one is with me from Pune in my car. ::O

If I am getting late is it fine if I leave @ 3 PM from Ranjangoan as I have to catch the office at 4 PM. :confused

Please reply as soon as possible.
  10. Grandeur

We understand ur concern and I request everyone coming outside mumbai/pune plan ur travel, considering we leave Mumbai arnd 7:00 - 7:30 am (IST) and join Pune gang arnd 9:30-10:00 am. We r working over few things to finalize and will post the schedule ASAP. Thanks everyone for ur cooperation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.