1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. venka

venka BANNED

Hello Mumbai Friends ,

Need a help. Can any one of you take my friend who is coming from Mumbai till Pune. He will come at common meeting point where you people will decide.
  2. venka

venka BANNED

I am ok with any of the above option. we have one more day to decide where shall we meet.
  3. punto-er

punto-er Amatore

Bengaluru
    Hey Venka, Has your friend registered already? did he get a confirmation email from the Mods Team? If not then taking him along can create problems when we have a Roll-Call.
  4. :dance :dance :dance I just received my email confirmation. :dance :dance :dance

Thank you very much TFI Mods! Looking forward to the visit.

Can someone let me know if it is ok to bring a camera.. just for personal memories.. and will post here on the forum of course.. :D

Thank you once again Teamfiat forum for this wonderful opportunity.
  5. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    You can carry the camera, but do note "NO PHOTOGRAPHY INSIDE PLANT"
  6. Hello people,

I think the road outside Kharghar where the Flyover ends is a good spot too and is pretty open for many cars. Tea/Ciggi break can happen by walking about 50-100m to below the flyover underpass..

I too would like to join in wherever you people are meeting up.. btw, i stay in Kamothe so, Kalamboli McD is the most convenient location for me.. :)
  7. rajeev_pillai

rajeev_pillai Regolare

Mumbai
    Kochi, Kerala
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Re: FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Registrations CLOSED!

You must bring a camera. However photography inside the factory premises are not allowed. We can click till the gate.

Rajeev

Sent from my SmartTab1 using Tapatalk 2
  8. venka

venka BANNED

Hi Punto-er

Yes , I have registered for him , he was supposed to travel with me from Blr. Due to office work he went to Mumbai. So I asked can any one from Mumbai can pick him.
  9. alokdhawal

alokdhawal Novizio

Mumbai
    Lets wait and watch and keep our fingers crossed! I am sure the Mods are trying there level best to accommodate everyone of us... Lets not task them more... In due time we will be informed for sure.
    1 person likes this.
  10. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Regolare

Re: Fiat Factory Visit - Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Thane Plan

what is his exact location in mumbai?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.