1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pramod N

Pramod N Amatore

Will i be able to get into any car for the Pune Drive????????? I cannot get my Punto 1.4 as its a Petrol......:(
  2. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    I don't think so, Pramod. I think you should either take a Fiat or hop on with other TFI'ian.
  3. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Re: Fiat Factory Visit - Bangalore Plan

Ramesh, he is asking if he could join any of us leaving Bangalore in our Puntos/Lineas.

Pramod, feel free to join me/Auto Freak.

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2
    3 people like this.
  4. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Regolare

Re: FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Registrations CLOSED!

If i am not mistaken if you have not received a confirmation email you are most probably in waiting list

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
  5. mescotc

mescotc Amatore

Boisar , Tarapur
    Hey amogh ,

Have u counted Boisar in Mumbai ? As my name doesn't appears in ur latest rest India list , FYI... I've registered quiet early & was confirmed in earlier list .
    pls let me know...

6. Guys any pet friendly hotel in pune??:confused:

Damn!!Almost every hotel in the city is against pet policy...:confused
  7. Rachit Bhatnagar

Rachit Bhatnagar Amatore

Now things are getting shape, tickets are booked, participation mail print out is taken. Expecting the schedule & venues of the day. I am ready now :p
  8. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes, I have. You must have received confirmation e-mail too.

9. GoDofWaR

GoDofWaR Novizio

mumbai, india
    yippie!!! got a confirmation email.i felt sad that the no. of members were reduced to 2 cos i had to lie to two of my friends that my registration was not accepted so the trip is cancelled.anywayz i am happy that more TFIians will be able to get in.i am sure that this is gonna be one amazing trip.

offtopic:i need to get my linea ready in time for the visit. i hope i get the permission from my parents to remove a nasty dent on the left side quarter panel and some major scratches on rear bumper.:)
  10. hocuspocus

hocuspocus Novizio

Gurgaon, Haryana
    @ Rachit

Are you not driving down to Pune in your T-Jet+. It would be one helluva cross country experience!

I'm all excited to drive down from Gurgaon provided I get a confirmation. Surely doesn't want to miss this chance!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.