1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Updating the list guys.

1. 12-dec-2012 - Night - To reach Pune on 13th Noon and take rest for 14th visit.

1. Ravi
    2. J Ravi
    3. PathFinder - 90 HP
    4. nkrishnap - Linea 1.3 MJD

2. 13-Dec-2012 - Early Morning - To reach Pune on 13th Late evening or night, take rest for 14th visit.

2. Saz_tec
    3. Raj29 +2 -- Punto 90HP
    4. wolverine_arnab---Punto 90HP
    5. Rohit Tunga
    6. saurav -- Punto
    7. pdydeva
    8. tganesh -- Punto 90HP, from Udupi and joining convoy some where in Belgaum.
    9. DRIV3R+1 - Punto 75HP (From Chennai via Bangalore)
    10. Auto Freak - Punto 90 HP (From Chennai via Bangalore)
    11. jayakrishna kola

3. 13-Dec-2012 - Afternoon - To reach Pune on 14th Morning and directly go for visit.
  2. punto-er

punto-er Amatore

Yeppiee! I got the confirmation email!! Feel like standing on my desk and doing a Saurav Ganguly Shirt Wave to show all my anti-fiat colleagues how exciting an oppurtunity this is :dancing:dancing:dancing
    1 person likes this.
  3. Yeah, was held up at the office. Anyways, its better to be late than miss out the factory meet :)
    1 person likes this.
  4. raj29

raj29 Superiore

I have booked my stay @ Hotel Ivy Studios, Pune, Maharashtra, India using clear trip (for 3). This place is at Viman nagar near Pune airport and close to the Pune - Ahmednagar road where the probable start point for FIAT Factory visit is being finalized.

My plan is
    13th Start Early morning (4am !!), reach Pune by evening -- stay/halt @ Pune
    14th Factory Visit, after the Factory visit will leave directly to Shirdi -- stay/halt @ Shirdi
    15th Shirdi to Aurangabad (ellora caves and any other places around, as time permits), stay @ Aurangabad (yet to book stay)
    16th check places in Aurangabad, Ajanta caves and move to Hyderbad
    stay @ Hyderabad for couple of days and then return to Bangalore :redcar
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2012
  5. tganesh

tganesh Amatore

Udupi, Karnataka
    Got confirmation mail just now. :):p:D
  6. ravi/niceravi

:evilsmile my registration is confirmed......eagerly waiting for the visit.....

- - - Merged Post - - -

for any one who comes from nager pune highway hotel sandeep is good choice for food (specially non veg):ugeek:
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2012
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    To add to this point, members who is in confirmed list and will not be able to join, for any reason, do send email to admin@teamfiat.co.in, so that waiting members can be confirmed.
    It would be really bad if any confirmed member doesn't come (of-course unless any unavoidable situation), because that will block one waiting member.
    4 people like this.
  8. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3
    A note of appreciation / thanks!

This sincere note of thanks goes out to all the members have offered their helping hand through PM's, phone calls, e-mails for the meet. We would also like to appreciate responses from members who have wholeheartedly accepted the last minute rule changes.

Normally the wrong doers get all the attention and those who quietly go by the rules get ignored. We want to make it a point to tell all of you that you are not being ignored. Your e-mails, messages do mean a lot to us !

TFI Moderators Team
    26 people like this.
  9. ninads123

Hopes are still alive :D
    Btw what is my waiting number? Just kidding :D
  10. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    I got my accommodation confirmed from BharatOnline.Com for Hotel
    Ginger-Wakad, Pune
    Check-in Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012
    Check-out Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012
    Number of Nights: 2 Nights

Probable itenary would be:
    13th Dec: Start early morning 6:00 reach pune by eveng 6:00 halt
    14th Dec: Start to FIAT Factory - back to pune halt
    15th Dec: Start early morning 6:00 reach Blore by eveng, rest on sunday

- - - Merged Post - - -

Fingers crossed Leave approval pending ...!
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.