1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sachinls3

sachinls3 Amatore

Pune
    Yippee!! I got the confirmation!! Thanks to TFI and FIAT, special thanks to all Mods who are taking so much efforts in making this happen. Also, being from Pune, I am ready to be a volunteer too. Please let me know.
  2. Pramod N

Pramod N Amatore

Bangalore
    Can i accommodate in any of these cars...??? I cant get my 1.4 Punto as its a Petrol... :(
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2012
  3. prasen123

prasen123 Amatore

Pune
    I am confirmed .....

This shows Great Enthusiasm within our team. ::D

Amogh, You're A Great Example For Others! and MODS, Outstanding Performance!. :clap

rishike007 - Special Thanks and Your Help Counts !! :up

TFI IS Getting Better All The Time

I already extended my volunteer and still I am their to volunteer.

I have two suggestions to MOD.

Everybody in the team would have few questions to FIAT. Can we summarize the questions so that we can collect in advance and distribute the same to FIAT in advance, so there would be no confusion or some out of topic questions?

As a token, can we request FIAT to allow us to plant a tree in their premises?

Regards,
    Prasen
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  4. cooltaurean

cooltaurean Amatore

Mumbai
    just received a mail that my registration has been confirmed. yippeeee. thanks for the oppurtunity teamfiat.
  5. swgaan

swgaan Amatore

MH-46
    Panvel, Maharashtra
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hey Amogh,

Thanks for confirmation email dude, waiting for the final meeting point, i hope that will not be in the city (Pune) limits ;)

Regards,
    Swapnil Gaanu
    Karjat - Raigad
  6. bluepunter

bluepunter Amatore

Bangalore
    Now that Pune & MH guys have started receiving the confirmation emails, is it somewhat confirmed that we from the 'Temporary List' will not make it into the final list? Mods pls confirm. :(
  7. prasen123

prasen123 Amatore

Pune
    I guess I confused in the post. I am not yet confirmed :sad:. My name is in temp list and expecting the confirmation mail.
  8. swgaan

swgaan Amatore

MH-46
    Panvel, Maharashtra
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Guys, i just got a confirmation email from Mods, so that means in a short course of time we will get a fix number of members joining for factory visit, i think its time to finalize the convoy plan of Mumbai gang.. ;)
  9. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Can't say anything yet and we urge you to be patient. In case of cancellations we might be able to accommodate those from the wait list.

Thanks
  10. bluepunter

bluepunter Amatore

Bangalore
    I am feeling guilty about my habit of keeping things to the last minute now :sadblue
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.