1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Since I had already planned on a drive to Goa in dec, it is easier for me and hence I just need to re-plan my holidays from dec end to the first 2 weeks ;) Not gonna miss this opportunity.

@teky/TN team, we need to draft a plan on the drive. I will be starting from Coimbatore and can join Chennai/KA teams from there in my Linea.
    1 person likes this.
  2. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Any goodies like the FIAT 500 Car they gave last time .. this time..? A momento for the event by FIAT for all TFI's rather than a T-shirt would be great.. :)
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  3. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Stickers !!

Where ever the stickers go i will take with my arms open :lol

By the way, i didnt attend previous factory meet so i have all the space for the FIAT stickers :dance
    2 people like this.
  4. GirishRaghu

GirishRaghu Amatore

MH-15 / MH-04
    Thane
    Grande Punto 1.3 90 HP
    Just registered :)
  5. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    We shouldn't expect anything from FIAT except for a warm welcome. Infact FIAT is doing us a favour by letting us visit their factory and have a meet there. Its a TFI event rather than FIAT's, so we should make our own arrangement at our own cost. The T-shirts were not provided by Fiat but TFI, if I remeber well.

In the last Factory visit, FIAT was kind enough to provide Fiat Stickers, lunch, topping up of fuel and a souvenir for every attendee. Which IMHO, is a sign of gratitude towards us all and we should respect that. If they do it again, we obviously would be more than happy. Surprises are supposed to be kept as a secret until the last moment, else would it be called a surprise at all????
    8 people like this.
  6. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    I'm planning to drive all the way from chennai with my friend(s). Will plan the leaves and register accordingly. I'm a Pune lover+ the Fiat factory visit is like a dream come true for me. My plan is to reach pune on thursday and stay there till saturday morning and then start from pune and visit goa and the likes and reach chennai again the next wednesday. Let's see how everything goes, all depends on the days of leave I get :)

and guys drivin from very far away, don forget to visit FIAT CAFE Pune ;)

OFF topic: This is my 100th post :)
  7. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Update: We are a little short of 100 registrations :)
    10 people like this.
  8. I hope the registrations will remain open until 05th Dec and won't shut shop because of any intake restriction that might pop up..... :confused: :confused:
  9. halfclutch

halfclutch Amatore

mumbai
    @amogh, i have a query here. What if i register for a person who would come along for the visit and he couldn't make it at the last moment.would such cancellation be entertained?
  10. addy

addy Amatore

Bangalore
    Hi amogh,

I have the same query as @halfclutch
    1. If, for some reason, one of the passenger cannot visit because of some unforeseen reason, would there be any problem?
    2. Do we have to pay any fees/charges or anything to FIAT or anyone else for the visit?
    3. Is it necessary to come in the same car mentioned in the registration form? I have a Swift and a Linea 1.3MJD (technically both fiat engines :D)

This would be my first TFI meet, so do not know the protocols
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.