1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halfclutch

halfclutch Amatore

mumbai
    whats wrong with kalamboli Mcdonalds?
    anyway if not that would kharghar central park be feasible? we may have to put up a banner for directions or i dont mind putting a banner showing directions for the meeting point on my punto's rear windscreen and stand just where we take left for kharghar.
    Point being meeting at central park is ample parking space, we wont create hindrance to other vehicles, and we can easily decide how to form a convoy.
    meeting on highway somewhere and then moving our cars front and back will be a pain.
    1 person likes this.
  2. Hahahahahaha reminds me kf follow the leader games i played in school! Anyways im gonna be following you or punt-er for the fact im new and i dunno central park either
  3. jayakrishnakola

jayakrishnakola Regolare

Bangalore
    guys just drive to ccd whhere we had the meet once...... everyone anyways love driving their fiats....
  4. cannonera

cannonera Amatore

Bangalore
    Amogh, received the confirmation mail sometime during noon... Thanks!

Also, appreciate the amount of resrtraint you have shown in face of all those negative and unwarranted comments from so called TFI'ans.
    I won't even go further to say 'continue the good work to make it a super successful meet', because, for me this whole exercise of getting a Day arranged for the meet with FIAT and informing the same to us is a herculean task in itself and no mean feat... Thanks again :)

-- Hari
  5. Linear

Linear Amatore

Thane
    Harsh - Thanks for the invite, but I really am not comfortable with the idea of visiting the factory without my kids - especially my younger son who's super crazy about automobiles, and hey - no worries about crossing boundaries etc.
    1 person likes this.
  6. RKK

RKK Amatore

Mumbai
    I am from Mumbai. Not sure if I am in, really hope if I am able to sqeeze in last day somehow (had registered my Azure Fiat Linea 1.4 with total 2 occupants, including me). I fully support "Drive to FIAT Factory" event, and kudos to all TFI MODS and FIAT for making this happen.

Regards,
    Rahul Khanolkar
  7. Ahamed Beig

Ahamed Beig Novizio

Bangalore, India
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hi,

Do you have photos to post regarding Fiat factory visit?
  8. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Kiran,
    no such restrictions :) just give a call when you are free.
    1 person likes this.
  9. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Regolare

Re: FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Registrations CLOSED!

this is a planned that is yet to happen. if you want to see photos of previous event please check the link in 1 st post on this thread

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
  10. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Regolare

Re: Fiat Factory Visit - Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Thane Plan

khargar central park may not have chai waalas and ciggi tapris open that early in the morning

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.