1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    Yeah, why not mate. Did you happen to check Vijay's post about a meet within City on Dec 1st to confirm on the plan. I don't know half the persons in the list and have never seen them posted here, so let's think about meeting at a place which is convenient to everyone and zero upon the plan.
    3 people like this.
  2. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Agree, CCD seems a better place to meet
  3. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    theres nothing he would do to accomodate except helping us park our cars on the roadside.. having said that i m ok with either plan.
    for 3m, cars will have to be parked on the roadside and theres a south indian rest called south inn next to it, where people can sit.
    in my opinion, unless many of us want to checkout 3m products, or get some work done there, it wont be a good venue
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2012
    2 people like this.
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I don't think everybody will come, so we can come there, whoever wants to get some work done in 3M, can handover to them. And then, as shams suggested, or at any place where we can sit, can chat for sometime.
  5. Shuvam

Shuvam Timido

Hyderabad
    Looks like I am back on the list edited on Nov 26 by Amogh....a bit confused now. In either case on or off the list really does not make much of a diff to me. That's a long way off, and I like to live on a daily basis! :)

Kiran, Dec 1 for a Hyd meet seems fine. Let me know the details. Look forward to catching up with other Fiat lovers in the city!
  6. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    The intention was to utilize the time when the discussion/planning is happening to pamper our cars, if people are not willing to meet at this place, please feel free to discard this idea and suggest another one.

But a drive for 100 kms (to and fro) how many would actually come to discuss the plan? Let the numbers flow in.

And on the accommodating part is not for the meet, what I meant was accommodating the cars if somebody needs some work done, because generally on weekends the place would be crowded. So accommodating the TFI members' cars was more like seeking priority nothing else. Not sure of other places where we can get sufficient parking in a specific area prescribed for parking, most of it is on roads or roadside. I definitely don't want to drive 100 kms just for the parking sake.
  7. PaddleShifter

PaddleShifter Staff Member Janitor

Chandigarh
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I was not sure if I would be able to make it to the meet but your post further strengthens my will to attend it no matter what the hurdles. :up:oops:
    3 people like this.
  8. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    ^^ its good option. lets see what other members think..
    to make things more confusing , i.have another suggestion.. adit, (director of kht) has been asking to meet us tfians in the past to get our suggestions on how to improve the service.
    after checking his availability over the weekend,
    and assuming he still wants to meet us, this meet opportunity can be utilized for the same! we would also get a chance to thank him for providing Fiat Caffe to us! location selection would be so easy for our meets once the caffe is ready !! :)

9. Everybody has got different priorities and rrquirement,we must come @somewhere between,just to plan out the journey and a little chit-chat...As the meet is on a weekend,a little distance wont harm...Else we have to have the mini meet here in forum itself..Where all bangalore members coming for the meet can login @same time/date,and then get along and get to know each other...So no prob of driving...
  10. I didnt Receive that mail..:sad1:sadblue
    But however my name is in the confirmed participants list.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.