1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I got a mail for confirmed participants from Coimbatore. Total 4 including me.
  2. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Iam ok for the 3M meet and also ok with either dates 1st or 2nd.
    May be we could pamper our rides @ 3M while we meet over :)
  3. PathFindeR

PathFindeR Novizio

Bengaluru
    Hi Amogh

Registration received CONFIRMED:p

- - - Merged Post - - -

I would love to be there but traveling to Shimoga for a wedding.

Please keep us posted..
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2012
  4. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Just looked at the list. There are 42 people confirmed. Even if 50% show up at 3M on 1st Dec, can Sidhu accommodate 21 cars?

Rajan
  5. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Amogh and Mods team, You people are doing really a great and commendabale job by extending as much help in accomodating as many people and especially those from outstation.
    I cannot stop applauding your commitment and hard work. :clapping

This would surely be one of the best organized events @ TFI and may be also across many of the online Forum's.
  6. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Will it become chaotic? Do we need to check out some other place for the meet!!
  7. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    I am not so sure. Considering it will be the weekend and Sidhu's priority will be to attend to customers who come over to get their cars done, I am a bit hesitant about us turning out there in a big number and affecting his business, unless of course all of get out cars done :D

Rajan
  8. Moreover the sitting area isnt big enough to accommodate even 5 people,we are talking of 20+...The initial plan of ccd was better IMO...
  9. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    I am in, if it is on 2nd Dec. 1st Dec, as posted earlier, have to take the car in for the first free service.

Rajan
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2012
  10. abk1980

abk1980 Amatore

Mumbai
    Hey Guyz / Mods,
    How do people from Mumbai / Pune check if they are in the main list of waiting list?
    I have tried going through the previous posts but couldn't find the info anywhere.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.