1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    got a mail with the list of confirmed participants from chennai. There are 16 altogether from chennai as of now. I do expect last minute cancellations and change in this list :|
  2. ninads123

ninads123

Nashik
    I think you missed Ravi's post.

"Important
    All outstation members (not from Pune & Mumbai), Please don't alter your plans yet. We are working towards letting outstation members get upto 3 family members (total 4). "
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2012
  3. swgaan

swgaan Amatore

MH-46
    Panvel, Maharashtra
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Or there is another option at food plaza after the Khalapur Toll plaza, there will be no issue of stopping, and some one wants to fuel it up he can (as we can find fuel in cheaper rates than Mumbai ;) )
  4. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Thanks Ganges. Let me know a convenient time for you, so that I can make a quick phone call.
  5. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Spoke to Mr. Sidhu from 3M. Here is happy to accommodate if people want to meet up at the 3M Car Care Center at HSR Layout.

Do post your thoughts about this.
  6. Gandalf

Gandalf

MH 46
    Early morning or late evening the area around Mc Donald is being monitored by Traffic Police. With the no. of cars ,parking will not be an easy task. Better Option would be to drive down till Palaspa Phata , ample parking space . There after you can connect to the Expressway way , travelling on the same road for another three/four km.(Left turn on the flyover.)

The other advantage , two petrol bunkers to tank up and a good place for a light Refreshment .
  7. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I can come on 1st or 2nd Dec. Lets wait what others say.

Let me also show my car, if 3M has anything for badly maintained car ;).
  8. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    They have loads of stuff to keep the car happy. I will post an update in my thread and on the 3M HSR thread as well a little later today.

Even if a few people turn around also should be fine to kick off the plans and then come back on the forum and take it up further.

Even I am available only on Dec 1 st up to 4pm. I will be traveling out of town for a marriage and the next weekend my colleague's marriage, so travelling again. 3 weeks of continuous travel, Linea is saying, bring it on.
  9. Pramod N

Pramod N Amatore

Bangalore
    I am ok with this. But what is the 3M all about... I know that its a brand who are into automobile windlshields, films and other products. But what is in the store in HSR Layout???
  10. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    I have booked my car for 1st free service at Prerana - Kudlu Gate on 1st December. Hoping they will not take much time, I am OK to show up at 3M HSR layout around lunch. I am open to 2nd Dec as well, but no HSR Layout on the 2nd, please.

Rajan
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.