1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nithin.v

nithin.v Amatore

Hi Mods
    What about the participation list for Mumbai/ Navi Mumbai
  2. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Guys, did you all receive emails on Hyderabad : Factory Visit Registrations ?

I am on the LIST :dancing. Now only the final itinerary is pending.
  3. mvb4u

mvb4u Regolare

Grande Punto 1.3
    I am on the list:dancing but I did not get any personal e-mail.:?
  4. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Yes, I got an email from "admin@teamfiat.co.in" with a PDF as an attachment. Do check your inbox again, else look in the spam/bulk folder just be sure.
  5. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

I have received the mail and I have already replied to it asking few questions. 2 members (sriswe and Shuvam) from the earlier city wise list are missing in this final list. They are kept on hold since they have registered with "Other" cars. I have even requested to add mvb4u to the list as he would be joining us from Hyderabad to Pune. The reply I got from the mods is that they are currently maintaining the list as individual cities and mvb4u would recieve a seperate e-mail and right now there would not be any merging of the city lists. I am ok with it as far as mvb4u is on the confirmed attendees list. We can co-ordinate together.

What did you guys decide about the Hyderabad meet this weekend? Should we proceed with 01st Dec as the meet date? I haven't received any suggestions for the Venue yet. Only 4 days is left for the meet guys.
    1 person likes this.
  6. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Regolare

Re: Fiat Factory Visit - Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Thane Plan

it will be out eventually. lets give them time to sort it out

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
  7. Puntom

Puntom Amatore

15 States
    35 Cities
    (including Mumbai and Pune)
    127cars (plus 50 cars from Mumbai and Pune)= approx. 180 cars

:wow What an event! 17 days to go
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2012
    5 people like this.
  8. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Oh Right, that explains why mvb4u is not there in the list.

On the hyderabad meet, I was about to bump that thread. Let's go with Dec 1st as the meet date unless majority says otherwise. Are we planning on a short drive / Lunch meet ?

I will share my thoughts in the meet thread.
  9. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

You all would have received a mail from mods regarding the confirmed list. Shall we start planning for the trip atleast now? The number from Chennai is already low, its just 15 and no plans till now :(
  10. Pramod N

Pramod N Amatore

Hi Alll.......
    Now that we have the rules updated, any plans for the bangalore guys to meet up???
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.