1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

:eek: I never knew that I am in for the big event :evilsmile . But can't resist when you say that I am in. Let me start planning my leave.

So maybe for the registration most probably all the 4 pax need not register.Only the car owner need to register & the total head count can be given as 4 while registering. We'll have an offline discussion on this to our Kerala members & based on their interest we can finalise things.
    2 people like this.
  2. Cashier

Cashier Amatore

Have the car serviced at the FACTORY itself ;-), while we take a tour of the Facility.
    3 people like this.
  3. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
  4. Trifi

Goa, India.
    i will be in Pune for a check up and service of my punto at the new company workshop on the 19th of november. All this because the service in Goa sucks. I wish i could visit the factory too during my visit. But alas it may not be possible. Thanks guys, have a great time...maybe if my schedule permits i will attend later.

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

Does the factory attend to servicing? Just need a clarification because i have booked a service at the company workshop at Pune and i would love to have the vehicle factory serviced. do let me know.

5. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Registered successfully.

Now waiting for the next updates and the time to tick off faster :-D
  6. Surya

Surya Superiore

Namma Bengaluru
    Dear Amogh,
    I saw few threads before on the photography subject.. how was it last time did FIAT allow photography inside the factory Premises?
    1 person likes this.
  7. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Within the compound, photography was allowed; but within the plant [assembly line and engine plant] photography was not allowed.
  8. Puntom

Puntom Amatore

I have a question...Where will the stickers go this time(assuming we get it this time too)? on the rear doors? :)
    1 person likes this.
  9. halfclutch

halfclutch Amatore

May be on the bonnet :confused:
    1 person likes this.
  10. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I was hooked onto TFI and joined this wonderful forum only after seeing the link for the thread of previous factory meet in the other forum and registered in TFI for seeing the pics back , in dec 2010. Now the mods are offering us this wonderful once in a lifetime oppurtunity for the same and no was i can miss it. I was informed about this yesterday when i was at delhi by asif and i immediately told to my parents n got the approval. Now i m registering for this right away and will be joining in with all you guys in one of our cars :) .
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.