1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Hi Amogh, Thank you for all the efforts that you are putting in to make possible as many members participate and also for speaking to Ravi sir. It would be really great to have Ravi sir on the meet.

Am really sorry to hear about the PMs that you receive and am surprised that you see such response even after putting in so much efforts to help make this Factory visit possible. We are all with you and really applaude the efforts from you.

I have recived the email and thank you again for confirming our participation :)
    A big cheers to you and the entire mods team :clapping
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  2. Saz_tec

Saz_tec

Bangalore
    Hi Amogh, Thanks for the mail, however, it states that My Registration is moved to "Wait Listed". Does this mean, that I cannot be part of the Visit?
  3. addy

addy Amatore

Bangalore
    As soon as I clicked 'Send' on my email (I sent a clarification email to the mods), I received an email from you :D I was thinking 'That was fast!!!'

Thanks, my registration has been confirmed
  4. me_at_fiat

me_at_fiat Regolare

Mumbai, Pune
    Dear Amogh,

After receiving an intimation from TFI on 22nd OCT, i had done the registration on very next min. But, now to my surprise i get a message that my registration is wait listed!!! really shocked after reading this mail. I have just received the mail regarding wait listed. So, thought let me IM you quickly. Dude can you help with this??

Thanks.
  5. vvk007

vvk007 Amatore

Shimoga
    Dear Amogh,

My Name is there on the list of participants. But I didn't receive any mail from you regarding the confirmation.

Sorry to be a noob here. But please let me know !! :)
  6. hpmadan

hpmadan Timido

Bangalore
    Hi Amogh,

Yes i have 1.3 MJD Active and for some reason couldnot bring my car to the Factory visit and hence registered as other.

Thanks
  7. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    Just now, I undid what I did yesterday: I got full refund from Ginger Hotels and the same amount was spent for re-reservation just now. So, no loss.:) So, my programme stands as it was earlier. Thanks a lot for the mail and SMS, amogh.

1. 12-dec-2012 - Night - To reach Pune on 13th Noon and take rest for 14th visit.

1. Ravi
    2. J Ravi
    3. PathFinder - 90 HP
    4. nkrishnap - Linea 1.3 MJD

2. 13-Dec-2012 - Early Morning - To reach Pune on 13th Late evening or night, take rest for 14th visit.

1.Venka
    2. Saz_tec
    3. Raj29 +2 -- Punto 90HP
    4. wolverine_arnab---Punto 90HP
    5. Rohit Tunga
    6. saurav -- Punto
    7. pdydeva
    8. tganesh -- Punto 90HP, from Udupi and joining convoy some where in Belgaum.

3. 13-Dec-2012 - Afternoon - To reach Pune on 14th Morning and directly go for visit.
    7 people like this.
  8. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Now I feel sorry for not registering before closure. I missed a ride with Fabulous Linea from Sai food court, which could have been my preferred waiting point to catch up the Fiats from Garden city. My son's school annual day is in 14th. Wish all the best for lucky Banglorians. :)
    1 person likes this.
  9. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    We will be missing your compnay, sungoa2010.
    1 person likes this.
  10. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    I second this. Last time when we went thro' this road, this joint was choc-o-jam though it was during a long weekend with holidays and there were jams even on Pune expressway.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.