1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is very sad :(
  2. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    + Some of thoughts that occurred to me in addition to above

Ensure that car carry all documents.
    1. Pollution certificate
    2. Insurance copy
    3. Original RC
    4. Warranty card.
    5. Emergency medicine kit

6. Couples coming please carry a copy of marriage certificate
    7. A list of important petrol stations on the way has to be made. Petrol owners may have to stop in between compared to diesel owners. If plan much early it will be better
    8. All vehicles from distant cities should come with full tank so that next filling can be done at the same place.
    9. If available a hydrolic jack for each small groups will be helpful in minimizing the time to change the tyre in case of puncture.
    2 people like this.
  3. Puntom

Puntom Amatore

Bengaluru
    One thought crossed my mind.

Is it possible that people who visited in 2010 be put "on-hold" enabling more first-time-visitors to participate?
    I know that the MODS need to be present-So apart form them, if there are more number of first-timers, it would be great IMO.

Please don't assume that I'm writing this because I'm not selected...I'm already in the participant list.
    I just want more people to get the opportunity of visiting the factory.

Hopefully I don't get any bashing for this
  4. nithin.v

nithin.v Amatore

Seriously. I don't understand the use of a marriage certificate. Any persons above 18 years have the right to travel together in India na
  5. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    We have already considered that and are filtering accordingly. Repeat registrations are not too high.

And in fact : those who attended last time are going to act as volunteers this time to co-ordinate the event :)

Amogh
    11 people like this.
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    +1 it is a chance to meet people all over India face to face. Otherwise some body in south India will not get a chance to meet Paddle shifter, S A Shah or etc etc :)
    4 people like this.
  7. Shadowfax

Shadowfax Regolare

Re: FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Registrations CLOSED!

sir i see a valid point in the statement above. considering the fact that its an overnight stay for most people. You will
    know why that point is valid if you understand attitude of some cops
    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
  8. Nithin, funkykar was denied hotel accommodation somewhere in WB during his recent drive to Bhutan. So there are possibilities and hence I believe that it is better to be prepared.
    1 person likes this.
  9. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    +1 Children is not allowed at factory so a marriage certificate is useful in case hotel policy required it. I assumed that some people will be taking their own arrangement.:)
  10. nithin.v

nithin.v Amatore

+1 Sungoa. Yes it's actually a TFI national meet. Eagerly waiting to see those whom we know only through their sensible posts, wonderful travelogues , in-depth knowledge and sheer passion
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.