1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amogh,

Sorry to hear that some members have pilloried you regarding the factory visit. Pls don't get bogged down by personal attacks. We know that you are putting in a great effort to get this meet organised and I'm sure that all TFI members are thankful to the Mod team for that.

Pls continue with the efforts and I'm sure that the Factory visit would be a huge success.

Cheers
    Lloyd
  2. Will try Naveen. It all depends on the below:

3. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    i kept on looking this thread the whole day yesterday but missed the temporary registration form:(. saw it just now and have filled it hoping for the best.
  4. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    3 people like this.
  5. Flywheel

Flywheel Regolare

Pune
    Unforunately I won't be able to make it to meet as I couldn't switch my leave plan for the new dates :( .

Please remove my name from the list.
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2012
  6. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    If there are.dropouts please notify so that we can accomodate waiting list people
  7. 127 cars!!!?? Wow now that's a big number.. that means easily around 200 odd people for the meet if im not mistaken.Mods, just for the sake of it, can u please tell us what was the number of people who were expected before it was decided to curb down the list?? I think it will help people realize how difficult it would have been to manage the crowds n as to why FIAT n TFI decided to impose the rules..@Amogh,only one word for u bro RESPECT!!
  8. anicaution

anicaution Amatore

Kolhapur
    Hi Amogh,

Is Kolhapur considered under Pune?

My name is not showing in list.

Registration was done on 25th October 2012.

Anicaution
  9. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Guys : the number of cars currently is above 175
    15 people like this.
  10. Grandeur

Grandeur Staff Member Janitor

So far it's Mcdonalds at Kalamboli, but I'm still in filtering out the number of cars participating. Once we are with final figure, we'll share the plans. This place (Mcdonalds) could accommodate good number's of cars (like earlier) but the Traffic Police around that area is quite active now days, specially when they have made it a rule for not stopping buses and vehicles just before the express way exit. And this McDonalds joint is very busy the time it opens...many other vehicles also stops over. We shouldn't be inconvenience for others.

I know we have very limited options but we need to be little careful while finalizing the meeting point. So please hold on for some more time. Team is working out on the plan and shall share it soon.

Cheers!
    2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.