1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Thanks, amogh. Yes, I do hereby confirm that we had a chat yesterday, when I was driving my Linea to Chennai Citi Center. Now, I am waiting for the green signal to go ahead!:)
    No way. We all stand behind you and fully support you, amogh. Please do not disheartened in the larger interest of making this FIAT Ranjangaon plant visit a grand success.
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2012
    7 people like this.
  2. sungoa2010

When Ravi sir is there all fiats are going to save lot of fuel as his presence is going to cheer up and give extra boost to all. Hope we will able to see him and his Linea in factory meet. Efforts of Organizers,, working hard to accommodate as many as possible within the given restriction needs to be praised here. :)
    2 people like this.
  3. Ashpalio

Ashpalio Amatore

Grande Punto 1.3

Knowing the efforts which go into planning, running up such a event I can understand the stress you are going through. Request you not to get bogged down, I am sure all TFI'ians are with you and your team assisting you in this event.

Do not be disheartened, All value your efforts. See it like - Its the Excitement and the Eagerness to show off the factory manufacturing our amazing cars to Family/Friends bringing in so many foot falls :). How I wish such numbers of footfalls hit the showrooms ;) @least 99% conversion rate assured :) .

Relax a bit. We are Together as a TFI Family.
    2 people like this.
  4. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Grande Punto 1.3

Guys : I don't know why all of you are getting into "Why not Old Generation Cars" discussions. Any posts initiating this discussions will be deleted.

TFI has always been a forum for Fiat's "New Generation Cars". I am surprised nobody bothers to read the tagline in TFI's logo.

Please stop going off-topic.
    4 people like this.
  5. ninads123

After all this "ho halla" just one request to mods and admins. Please ignore this racist episode and keep doing what you are best at which is to make this grand event possible and announce the final list of the participants before the end of this month. I need to apply for the leave before 1st Dec else I cannot make it to factory visit. :(
  6. neoonwheels

neoonwheels Amatore

Man ! This thread is growing by the day ! Its really a pleasure to see admins working so hard on organizing the meet. This is out of their personal interest after all. I hope we wont see any stupid remarks here on their integrity.
  7. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I m so surprised why the member was not banned by the team of mods, which would have happened by now , if it was any other forum. Any forum co exists with respect and regard for each other, otherwise, it would eventually become a marketplace!! I ve no hatred now and respect the notion of the definitive community, why the selection process has been made so tight!!

Thumbs up to TFI for the part highlighted in bold from FL's excerpt. TFI can just function just like any other forum discussing things online for years and years and let the members organise meets for themselves for their pleasure , but the mods like amogh and sandeep are putting their time and effort, (leave aside the financial aid.) for running the forum as well as activities like these. Its quite understandable to everyone how hard it ll be to arrange a meet of this scale. I have lost several night sleep for arranging a small tour of 50 guys from class in college and this is more than double /three times its volume and scale.It was a tedious task with all teen boys rampaging the arena with their mind set on 'Rules are meant to be broken" attitude. Its a shame that the maturity level shown by a member is affecting the name and stature of the entire community of people.

Amogh, every other member who have replied after him had given their piece of mind to the concerned person, who sure will be seeing it.
    5 people like this.
  8. Lets close that R***** episode and lets move on. We have only 408 hours from now for the meet. Lets concentrate on Arrangements.:)
    1 person likes this.
  9. senthilraj

senthilraj Amatore

Dear Mods,

when can we expect the final list? so that we can plan ahead...
    1 person likes this.
  10. pdydeva

pdydeva Regolare

Very sorry to see some immature statements here.

When Amogh announced that there is going to be a factory visit with people from all over India, I was wondering the kind of effort he and other moderators have to put in for getting this done. Of course Fiat may do some arrangements too, but it's not an easy job to approach Fiat, plan the visit and gather people at the factory. Imagine assembling a crowd with around 100 cars somewhere in a busy city.

People should remember that this visit is purely on TFI and Fiat's discretion or in other words we don't have any rights to question them. If on the last day TFI says I cannot be accommodated, I may be disappointed but I know I don't have the right to question or make any harsh statements. We should be thankful to TFI for arranging this visit.

Amogh & other moderators, Please don't get dejected due to such unruly harsh words. We understand the efforts you take and the pain you undergo in making this visit a pleasant one. I know it's not an easy thing to do. After all, you people are running this great forum and you have the ultimate right.. which means, you need not answer such immature statements.
    3 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.