1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Linear, i do understand your feelings....but itd be good if you could join? Maybe ur family can come and instead of the factory they could do some sight seeing if possible...just suggesting...i hope im not crossing any boundries
  2. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    This piece of mind is for all those people who are calling Amogh a racist.First of all you guys cant do what he's doin for all us.

1.He's giving his personel time to arrange this meet for all of us.
    2.He arranging it on National scale which is very very hard to do.
    3.TFI has always been about FIAT's new generation cars,If some people cant read then have a look at the TFI logo.
    4.Old models are welcomed too.
    5.Never TFI has been biased about new and old models.
    6.Strictly no other brand can join the meet.Someone had attempted and faced the consequences last time!!

So please on this earth stop calling him a racist and appreciate his efforts for what he has being doing.Amogh and other mods we are with you.Dont get low by such racist comments.

Keep up the spirit and the good work!! :)
    7 people like this.
  3. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    If someone is taking so much efforts then please appreciate it. Its a thankless job. Fiat is a manufacturing unit and not hotel or mela. They have restrictions and rules. Mods and even employees have to abide by them. @ Amogh - if its going to be a mess and hell lot of fights etc i think its better to cancel the meet.
    1 person likes this.
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Re: FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Registrations CLOSED!

Organizing a meet is not childs play. At least me and teky know this very well. We have coordinated for numorous meets in Chennai to the bigger south india meet. It is a painful job with considerable amount of time spent for this. We all do this for the sheer Passion towards the brand Fiat.

I could understand the amount of effort needed for making a meet of this magnitude happen. Amogh and Mods are doing a great job to make this happen.

The least one can contribute is by restraining from making unethical comments
    7 people like this.
  5. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Wow :shock::shock:seriously? Thats very very horribly bad man. Sorry to hear that. Crap peeps :mad:
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2012
  6. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Re: FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Registrations CLOSED!

I repeat that the mods were forced to close registrations and make certain rules only after things looked like going out of control that would have made the MEET a big mess. What's so difficult to understand in that?:confused:
    2 people like this.
  7. halfclutch

halfclutch Amatore

mumbai
    very correctly said. we are representing a forum with this meet. No way we can let down a genuine persons hard work and efforts for whatsoever reason.
    Our Love and respect towards fiat should be seen here regardless of Factory visit.
  8. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Hyderabad.
    Well said Amogh. Actually, you don't even have to respond to such messages. The other members already took care of it. :up

We all appreciate that you have gone way beyond than anyone could do to organize this meet. Cheers for that. The way you took your time out to organize this meet at a national level is simply really amazing.

Please don't care about what others say. let them be. There are still such people who are still immature and they don't understand the basics of organizing a meet.

p.s: I already reported that post made by willy to the mods for making such rude comments. Simply put, Any kind of statements that involves racist behavior against any member in this forum is unacceptable.

This would go inline with the below rule :ban

What if I see something offensive?

You will find 'Report' links in many places throughout the board. These links allow you to alert the board staff to anything which you find to be offensive, objectionable or illegal.​
  9. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    This statement is highly vitriolic and condemnable. :( This would have invited infraction in any other forum. My sincere request to Amogh and other moderators: please ignore this statement and do not get disheartened in the larger interest of making this FIAT Ranjangaon plant visit a grand success.
    11 people like this.
  10. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    Re: Fiat Factory Visit - Bangalore Plan

Trouble is a part of becoming famous ;) don't get let down by these retards Amogh.

tasting the Italian delight!
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2012
    2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.