1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Re: FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Registrations CLOSED!

The Guys are doing a real good job... it's not just fiats that bring people together it is the hard work put up by moderators and people. So please attest appreciate if you can't help.

Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
  2. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3

Mods hats off to you folks for getting this going.

Requesting full cooperation from the members.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  3. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Hyderabad.
    Thats great news Ravi. Hope this works out. I was planning on re-do my entire plans but will hold on for the moment. :)
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2012
  4. Andy

Andy Esperto

Chembur Mumbai
    Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.3

Am with Sj here.. Tfi is not denying anyone from coming but somewhere priority has to be there when there are clear instructions from FIAT...

Would appreciate if everyone Co-operates and don't blame the mods here.. Mind u Its because of them v are able to visit the factory..

Fiat has some rules and regulations which needs to be followed.

please be patient for the updates here.

Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2
    4 people like this.
  5. nkrishnap

nkrishnap Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Linea 1.3
    Whatever the emotion was. A policy/rule/regulation or whatever one may call it to make an activity a success (if they are not moderators). Those need to be followed if one is willing to participate.

The word RACIST is simply unwanted and calling for strict action.
    1 person likes this.
  6. halfclutch

halfclutch Amatore

mumbai
    + 1 to Sj and andy.

if we read the initial posts of this thread carefully we ll find that fiat was wanting a lot of people to turn up for this visit.
    Now if Fiat is putting restriction on volume of participants there is nothing much Mods can do i guess.
    As far as prioritizing is concerned lets hope everyone gets a fair chance.
  7. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai

Arranging such a massive meet is not a cake walk. Really a big thanks to amogh and other mods for taking the effort. I don't think the mods are going to gain anything except our heart fealt thanks:) by arranging this meet

Lets all co operate with whatever decision is being taken by the mods. If there is a restriction on the number of people accompanying tfi members then you can let them stay back in the hotel during the factory visit day and spend the remaining days with them exploring scenic Pune. I dont think everyone in the family will be interested in visiting the factory, isn't it?

tasting the Italian delight!
    1 person likes this.
  8. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    Re: TamilNadu Team- Travel Plan to Pune

Anandh and aravindh,

Dont cancel your plan guys. I m all geared up for the meet. Dont wanna miss it whatever may come. Lets keep the Fiat spirit goin!

tasting the Italian delight!
  9. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Wow !! Pretty amazing that some member calls me a "Racist" and a couple of others join in to "Like" what he is saying. Terrific display of maturity and intellect.

I don't want to sound rude or inconsiderate BUT : there is a limit till which me or any other moderator is going to tolerate things here. We are completely going out of our way to organise this meet for "members" who have done something for TFI. This is not a free ride wherein anybody can walk in, have fun at TFI and Fiat's expense and then walk away thanklessly (and shamelessly). TFI is organising this factory visit because we want to give back something to YOU - the TFI member who contributes to this forum, writes reviews, uploads photos, gives suggestions, discusses issues. Most importantly it is for members who do so with sincerity, dignity and respect. Those who do with the intention of sharing rather than gaining.

So before you question any one of us here : question yourself if YOU are that member.

Thanks

Amogh
    15 people like this.
  10. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I had immediately called J Ravi Sir after reading his post. Let me assure you that we are doing everything we can to accommodate as many members (with their families) as possible : especially the ones who are coming from out of Maharashtra

@ J Ravi Sir : Please confirm that I did speak to you today morning :)

Going by the way I am being attacked and abused through PM's and on the forum : I don't think anybody believes me here anymore!

Amogh
    8 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.