1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Linear

Linear Amatore

Thane
    Sorry guys - with the new rules about children in place, we will not be coming to the visit. Would have been lovely to meet up at Kalamboli & proceed as a fleet.
  2. I registered for 1+2 (my parents) and hence I'm now in a spot of bother. Was very eager for this event, in two minds now :sadblue
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2012
  3. I registered for 1+2 (my parents) and hence I'm now in a spot of bother. Was very eager for this event, in two minds now :sadblue
  4. Same here. :confused:
  5. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    I am touched by the camaraderie and affection showered on me. Thanks a lot for the kind, nice words and compliments. Of course, it goes without saying that I and my Linea will always wish to visit the birth place of my Linea given a chance. For now, I will keep my fingers crossed hoping for the best.:)
    5 people like this.
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Instead of registering at the TFI for attending meeting if people had registered a new Fiat at the nearest RTO and then register at TFI as owners we could have seen a healthy numbers in next months sales.:D

I was surprised to see children under 18 are not allowed. Do we consider people around 18 as children? Fiat, we are not going to cast vote. It could have 10 instead of 18. It is the school going children at 8+ class who are going to get benefited than we adults. And in long run Fiat also. :)
    7 people like this.
  7. I don't know what to say. I hope that members who had registered before are not missing out on the visit to accommodate everyone. If FIAT guys are smart enough they can turn this in to a massive PR exercise. We FIAT enthusiasts have probably sold more FIATS than the salesmen in their showrooms combined. And I feel that this should be FIAT's opportunity to thank us and make us feel special. Now the ball is in FIAT's court and if they are here to stay for long they need to rejuvenate their fan base who has stood with them during thick & thin and they can't get a better opportunity than this.

I'm in love with Linea (My next Car) and Punto too is a fabulous Car but all said and done it was Palio that established the FIAT brand in India and if at all FIAT had to face brickbats it was not due to the Cars but the insensitivity of the company towards it's customers and these are opportunities for them to rebuild the Brand for the future.
    7 people like this.
  8. Viny

Viny Esperto

:)
    18+ is because of industrial hazard and industrial policies, there are lot of factories that would not allow below 18, i have been to factories, wehre even your pant bottom is more xx inch then they would not allow leave aside age, this is all as per industrial safety standards. I agree kids would love to see this and would be over enthuisastic, but safety comes first. They have moving parts all across. Managing such a big group itself is problem.

Please ensure that every one adheres to safety practices, no touching things, no moving out of group, no photography inside the factory, no stealing or tinkering the things. Lets give our best when company has given us the opportunity to be with them.

Somethings are personal, meeting family member is not directed towards PR. In fact I didn't felt that way in last visit. It was very warm, no bling bling, no show offs, no media coverage. Just a genuine back to home kind of feeling. I really appreciate the way FIAT Team took care off all of us. Not to say the TJET test drives where cherry on the cake :)
    7 people like this.
  9. bluepunter

bluepunter Amatore

Bangalore
    Registered through the "Temporary Registration Form". Keeping my fingers crossed now to move into the 'Confirmed List':confused1
  10. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    Thanks Viny for clarification about age.
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.