1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Hyderabad.
    This rule about allowing only one family member to accompany a TFI member is a tough one. Since this is a one of a kind visit, everyone wanted to visit the factory and I do feel a bit bad as I now have to drop them :(. Having said that I fully understand as to why this is being applied.

This is great news and I agree that other manufacturers never offer such opportunities to their customers. :up

When can we expect you to provide us with an updated registration list. This will help us a lot in planning.
  2. Mods ive been registered for over a year but have become active recently..how would u consider that? If you.could elaborate on ur idea of regular id know whether im considered or not

- - - Merged Post - - -

And if so then m i also to fill the temp reg form?
  3. So what is being finalised? Kalamboli mcdonalds?
  4. cannonera

cannonera Amatore

Bangalore
    Ravi Sir,
    I like all TFI'ans and the motoring community online have always admired and been in awe of all your Travels & Travelogue.
    In olden times, travel was very tough and somebody who had travelled a lot and returned back, would be honoured and most importantly his Travel tales would be the only opening to the world outside. In fact, it was said that the mere sight of the person who has travelled would mean we ourselves have accomplished it!
    Its this satisfaction that I wanted to experience at the Factory Meet. Seeing you and get to know the Bharath that is outside Bangalore....
    My humble request, if you could re-consider, please do so. Thanks!

-- Hari
    4 people like this.
  5. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    A few clarifications / explanations:

1. Those who have already registered (Punto & Linea owners) need not do anything. The only change that will happen for them is that the number of participants will reduce. We will be emailing all of you have registered with further information.

2. Those who have registered with "Other" cars are currently moved to a "Waiting List". Punto & Linea owners will get priority

3. Some have registered on the forum just for the sake of creating an ID so that they can register for the factory visit. "Create ID >> Register >> Never visit TFI again". Do note the forum software enables us to track every activity. Some who have registered have not even logged in to the forum. Such registrations will be moved to the waiting list too.

4. By "regular" we mean members who contribute to the forum. The term "regular" is to be looked at in perspective. For eg: if there are a few slots remaining and we have pending requests from 5 members : 3 who have never contributed / or hardly contributed to the forum and 2 who have been regularly contributing to the forum. In this case the 2 members will get priority.
    2 people like this.
  6. vvk007

vvk007 Amatore

Shimoga
    Yes Ravi sir, It is because of your Leh trip in linea, I was introduced to the forum. I was searching for Linea reviews on Google and that is when I found out your thread and was very happy to see such a detailed analysis on my wannabe car. It's been almost a year now. I was very much eager to have a talk with you this time. It would be better if you can make it..
    3 people like this.
  7. vvk007

vvk007 Amatore

Shimoga
    I am a proud owner of Linea from last one year. And moreover, I am a member of TFI from the last one and half years. I am very much regular to the Forum, but a bit conservative when my posts are counted. I have registered for the factory visit well in advance and I am coming alone.
    So, what is my stand?
    The last point you made is not clear to me. Would you mind elaborating a bit more ?
    1 person likes this.
  8. Amogh...thank you for the prompt clarifications! Waiting for further instructions then!
  9. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    the weekend is about to get over amogh and no positive news from you. since i have a long journey it is not possible for me to come alone driving all the way to ranjangaon. so my friends will be joining me. now please let me know if i am in the list or in the waiting list or should i drop the idea all together. i am registered from 2010 and am a regular here.
  10. Linear

Linear Amatore

Thane
    More than me I wanted my sons (aged 13 & 10) to visit the factory. Now since they cannot accompany me, I'm cancelling my participation too.

Sad - it would have been great to visit the factory along with all the TFIians.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.