1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Now it seems we will have a proper factory meet.Three cheers for the mods!!
  2. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Chennai
    Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    Re: FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Registrations CLOSED!

I will have to contemplate on leaving guys at home. Let me think.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    But that time it was a brand new Linea and she has done her fabulous trips after that. :D
    3 people like this.
  4. Bullet

Bullet Novizio

COIMBATORE
    Dear MODs,
    I have registered 5 members through my ID. The five members are as follows.
    1) Myself
    2) Makeshravi - Coimbatore - TFI handling name - Makesh
    3) Senthilraj. R - Coimbatore - TFI handling name - senthilraj
    4) Vigneshram - Chennai - TFI handling name - vigneshram
    and my 8 years old son. Now due to the visitor age rule, I have dropped my son name on the list. So please confirm the other four persons(ALL TFI members) registration. Thanks in advance.
  5. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Very sad to read that Ravi sir had cancelled his Factory trip. I can understand the thought behind the decision!!
    Even i have registered for me and my parents (that is 3 in total) and now i have to think about my plans after the new rules :confused:
    1 person likes this.
  6. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    My guess came true. There are several changes in the plan now and we need to re-plan everything. For now I have informed my wife about the conditions and my family would not be joining for the Factory Visit.

Lets think over and get a head count again. Then we can plan about the drive and accommodation.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2012
  7. raj29

raj29 Superiore

Hi Amogh & Mods,
    I have been a TFI member only from Sep'2012 and was one of the members who requested for the factory meet, so am i considered regular and do i fulfill the criteria for point number 1!!
    I have registered for me and my parents (so the count is 3), now if i come alone or come with one of my parents or drop out, how do we communicate this?
    Especially when am acompanied by one of my parents or only me plan to come to the factory visit?

Because of the lack of clarity in my understanding of the post, am posting the above questions. Sorry if it has been already answered !!
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2012
  8. mvb4u

mvb4u Regolare

AndhraPradesh
    Guntur
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Had they got the final list of participants? Were anyone from registered dropped?
  9. DRIV3R

DRIV3R Esperto

Re: Fiat Factory Visit - Bangalore Plan

Ravi sir, please do consider coming with 3 members. It will be a memorable trip for all of us.

Even I had registered for 3 members, out of which one is a TFIan who would be driving his Punto Sports and the other my bro who will accompany me.

As per my current plan, planning to drive through bangalore.
    2 people like this.
  10. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Hyderabad.
    I expected few changes but not at this level. I can only hope that I end up in the final list. :confused:

Everything that I've planned till now has gone down the drain. Now I have to sit down and plan everything again.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.