1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Bangalore
    Hello Guys,

Any any body please narrate me how different was your visit from the previous visit to the plant?
  2. pradz

pradz

Mysore
    Sorry.. my bad
  3. Bullet

Bullet Novizio

COIMBATORE
    Dear MODs, I have registered on 05.11.2012 before the previous shedule(07.12.2012) change announcement. On behalf of 5 TFI - Coimbatore members, I did the form submission. We are all coiming by my Linea 1.3. Please confirm my registration. Thanks in advance.
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
  5. Ashpalio

Ashpalio Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Organizing team,

Is it enough for One TFI member to register on behalf of the rest TFI members? My friend registered for 3+ himself, out of which 3 are TFI members. Should the TFI members have registered individually?
  6. Pramod N

Pramod N Amatore

Bangalore
    Any update...?? There is no post the entire day in the forum... have this going... We need to know who all can travel to Pune or how it needs to be organized!!
  7. raj29

raj29 Superiore

My thought,
    Lets wait for Amogh to confirm on the final details. Because i see lots of thoughts flowing in the Factory thread about only TFI's going to the meet etc.
    Amogh is supposed to provide an update by this weekend, so lets wait for the update and then decide. Otherwise meeting before knowing all the details and if there is any change then all thoughts wouldn't be frutfull.
    2 people like this.
  8. deepam

deepam

Mumbai
    hello guys, i am sorry to reply so late for this thread as was busy with some commitments.
    i would also like to join for the meet so is it possible now to register my name? if so than 1-2 of my friends will also be joining in.
  9. Rachit Bhatnagar

Rachit Bhatnagar Amatore

Dehradun
    1 person likes this.
  10. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Rachit, final list will come up soon.
    2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.