1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SHASHANKREDDY

SHASHANKREDDY Superiore

HYDERABAD
    Hyderabad
    Grande Punto 1.3
    I think one can find Decent hotel near to Nagar Road.. areas nearby Yerwada.. so that it would be easy to enroute towards Ranjangaon...Pune folks can comment on this....
  2. nithin.v

nithin.v Amatore

Hi
    Let us voluntarily reduce the number to TFI members only. I registerd for 2 (Me and my wife). As a last resort i can make it to one for a genuine fiat member.I am from navi mumbai
    6 people like this.
  3. prasen123

prasen123 Amatore

Pune
    ---- So nice of you dear Bro Rishikesh.. I live at Sinhagad Road. I am ready to all the way come to Kalewadi and join the meet.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Dear Brothers,

Members who are coming other than MH. Specially for first time visitors in Pune or far away states, who would plan to book accommodation. I could help you out for an accommodation at my home.

Please note that I have not registered for the meet and not sure whether I can visit. But, Rishikesh promised my pickup.

If you are fine, please send PM to me. First come first serve.

Thanks,
    Prasen
    5 people like this.
  4. swgaan

swgaan Amatore

MH-46
    Panvel, Maharashtra
    Grande Punto 1.3

Hello All,

This is Swapnil and i stay at Karjat (raigad) and m also will be joining the same convoy of mumbai TFI's so i guess i'll catch you up at first toll plaza of expressway at Khalapur, please let me know the approx time when you all will reach the toll plaza so that i can plan accordingly.

Regards,
    Swapnil.:)
  5. saurav

saurav Amatore

me fine with either - 25th Nov or 2nd Dec........both are equally fine for me.....

but somehow, i tend to prefer CCD....its definitely a brisk drive
  6. swgaan

swgaan Amatore

MH-46
    Panvel, Maharashtra
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hey Rishi,

surely will look forward to meet the fiat enthu's.

Regards,
    Swapnil.

- - - Merged Post - - -

Hello Amogh,

Please at least let us know who is registered according to your data from Mumbai and Pune Region so that each member should have an idea about other members and a approx count. of course i do understand that it's a time consuming job, if you wish i am ready to help you in any manner to get the people from MH know who are registered and how have unfortunately left unregistered.

Regards,
    Swapnil.
  7. Willy

Willy Guest

I had registered for a total of four person, but will drop the others so that more TFI can join. Will drive alone to Ranjangaon.
    Cheers
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2012
    7 people like this.
  8. I was thinking the same.. The places of visit for all is different and the starting journey date is also getting varied. So I think the place of visit for all will be in Pune mostly.
  9. Saz_tec

Saz_tec

Bangalore
    Hi Guys,

02nd Dec, I m travelling, hence might not be able to join. However how about 25th Nov, let the venue by CCD on Kolar Road. I m in for it.... :) Else please keep me updated.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2012
  10. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    at least i have a ray of hope. this weekend is what i wait for. thanks amogh. i really appreciate the efforts you put in.
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.