1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FastLove

FastLove Superiore

Mumbai
    Linea 1.4
    Re: FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Registrations CLOSED!

Those who been to factory on 2010 will know better that its a long walk around the various sections of the factory and is quite tiring. Ofcourse not so tiring for the FIATenthusiasts but yes for the Ppl who may just be there to accompany as a picnic.

So, advise to all that it will be great to mingle with fellow TFIians n make it a TFI National Meet and not a picnic for groups. So, I look fwd to see by this weekend hopefully the remaining TFIans getting registrations and ppl cutting down on the "other visitors"
    10 people like this.
  2. Italia-Linea

Italia-Linea Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Adding to this, people should keep in mind thats its a factory and safety should be factored in.

We should not create picnic type scene which will offend FIAT and they will never ever allow us in again.
    6 people like this.
  3. vvk007

vvk007 Amatore

Shimoga
    Better Late than Never !!

Dear Amogh, With all due respect, I would like to ask a question.

Is it not possible to make a list of all the members who have registered on this forum after the announcement of FACTORY VISIT for TFIans?

If so, It would have some genuine Fiatians and some Fake Fiat enthusiasts who have registered just for the sake of Factory visit.

To filter out the genuine Fiatians from fake enthusiasts, what I would suggest is to visit their individual profile and check for the threads started by them. Now, If somebody is so much interested in the forum, he would have definitely introduced himself in the 'INTRODUCE YOURSELF' sub -forum. Moreover if he didn't felt like giving an Introduction, we can check his Posts/Threads in the forum. The quality of his post would be sufficient enough to judge him.

If any person who has registered in this time period has not given his introduction, nor started any threads, neither posted in any of the threads would clearly be a Fake Fiat Enthusiast. Ok I cannot call him Fake, He might be genuine but his sole intention registering on this forum is to register for Factory Visit.

So what I would suggest is, Cancel the Factory visit Form of Fake Enthusiasts which has been filled. I am sure many would be eliminated. They know what they have done and they definitely wouldn't mind the drastic decision taken. Even, If they mind it, It's not a cause for worry because TFI is for some Genuine Fiat Enthusiasts and not for those who wouldn't even look back at the forum once the Factory visit is over :evil:. So, Hurting them by cancelling their Registration would definitely not be a problem.

My take is, An opportunity should be given to TFIans who have been contributing for the development of the Forum and because of which the Factory Visit has been possible and definitely not for those who did not contribute to the forum (atleast one post) and would never contribute in Future after the Factory Visit.

This is the only solution which comes to my mind to give way for the Real/Genuine Fiat Enthusiasts to make the Factory visit possible

PS: This is definitely not to hurt anybody's feelings. No offense meant. I am extremely Sorry for some Bold statements. Hope Mr Amogh looks into this and solve the matter. :)
  4. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    I think we shouldn't make a distinction between the forum members. Just having active is not the criteria that they are hardcore fiatians.
    The distinction should be registered members(member + family) and non registered members like friends, neighbours etc. Some people are not active just because they are too busy with their work or they are also part of other forums. But we shouldn't use the term fake. :)
    -
    sunil
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2012
    5 people like this.
  5. vvk007

vvk007 Amatore

Shimoga
    Dear Sunil,

As per My post, I have clearly mentioned about the members of the forum who have Registered to the Forum after the Planning of Factory visit

I am not at all pointing towards the forum members who have registered to the forum BEFORE the Planning of Factory Visit, irrespective of their activity in the forum. My large handshakes, Big hugs and warm greetings to all such members, because of which TFI has reached such heights. I cannot even think of pointing to those members even if they are active or not.

My take is only towards those members who have registered to the forum with the sole intention of registering for the Factory Visit.
  6. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    @vvk007: I read your post as registered members who are not active. Sorry for it.:)
    Now coming to the proposal I think it will be very difficult for the organizers to do such process. Even if they have registered for visit they are members since they have registered the same way we also registered. Now the only way to accommodate more people or to make the life of organizers less complex is by members taking initiatives to convince their friends about the situation and cancel their participation and allow space for more members.
  7. swgaan

swgaan Amatore

MH-46
    Panvel, Maharashtra
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Hello Amar,

This is Swapnil and i am also going for the factory visit, but m From Karjat (raigad) 18.91°N 73.33°E, so if you can manage till Khopoli or Chauk fata i can pick you up.

Regards,
    Swapnil Ganu
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2012
  8. mvb4u

mvb4u Regolare

AndhraPradesh
    Guntur
    Grande Punto 1.3
    We must seek some help from pune members as some decent hotel may not have websites.
  9. prasen123

prasen123 Amatore

Pune
    I am your brother.. a Fiat Brother. I missed the registration but surely would like to visit the factory with my 1.3 Punto E PK. I live in Pune..... so would accompany you guys without fail.

Please reply my brothers.. so I will also feel proud and part of the celebration :cool:
  10. rishike007

rishike007 Esperto

Mumbai-Pune
    Pune- Mumbai
    Grande Punto 1.2
    No issues prasen123......
    I am staying in Kalewadi on weekdays as well as for the meet. Will happy to pick you up....:)

- - - Merged Post - - -

Hey Swapnil, I am living in Rasayani. Will try to meet you up after this factory meet... :)
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.