1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    Why don't we just drive out of town - within a 50 km range and meet up for lunch somewhere? I am sure we can identify places with ample parking and enough room to accomodate a group. We could gather in the lawn / outdoor area and discuss, get to know each other, break the ice, check out each other's drives and then head inside for lunch.

Rajan

PS: I cannot make it on 25th either. I am open for 2nd December, though.
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2012
  2. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
  3. nithin.v

nithin.v Amatore

Well said. Let give oppurtunity to owners and other TFI members. Its better to reduce the size from 10 to 5 for better crowd managment
    2 people like this.
  4. vj_v1

vj_v1 Superiore

Hyderabad
    Are all decent hotels in Pune in the price range or 3K+ per night? I would personally look for something in the range of the Centurion hotel or less unless someone tells me that hotels in that range are bad.

I would not even look at the Westin's and the O's unless it's my honeymoon trip ;)
  5. macky

macky Amatore

Thats the problem, the registration is closed very soon!! I PMed Amogh, not sure when he is going to reply!
  6. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Hyderabad.
    Yes, I am looking for something on the lines of Centurion Hotel (Mapple Adhwryou with the DEAL comes close). I only posted other hotel details as I thought it would help others in their planning. I am on the look out for good budget hotels and I will post them here after short listing them.

I have been thinking about it for a while and it doesn't make much sense to spend that much on hotels if we are just planning on staying there for the factory visit. Of course, if we are planning for 2 nights in Pune then it's worthwhile else it's not. Do note that Hotels have a 12 PM checkout policy.

As for me, I will be coming with my friends (not sure if my friend's family is coming along) and so we may leave for lonawala after the factory visit (that is if we don't have anything else planned). Currently below is what our plan is

Option 1: Take a deal from dealsandyou and book Mapple Adhwryou for 2 nights(13th and 14th). It is costing around 4050/- (with the deal). The hotel looks great and is nearer to Ranjangoan. Then 15th morning head to lonavala :D

Option 2: Book for a night at Pune at any good budget hotel and then after the factory visit, we will go directly to lonavala and check-in to a hotel there.

I am just waiting to see the final plan from Amogh.

P.S: Please note that the rates I mentioned above are not inclusive of any taxes that may apply at the time of checkout.

Hmm, "unless it's my honey moon trip".. So I take it that you are still eligible then ::T
  7. Ashpalio

Ashpalio Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Team,

December also sounds good if most of them can make it, I thought that a early fixed plan would help in planning, deciding, preparing in advance. To meet - If most of them prefer CCD then that's where we will head, however personally I still would prefer it closer in city.
  8. addy

addy Amatore

Bangalore
    I would prefer if we could meet somewhere in the city. Given the unpredictable traffic, reaching KR Puram itself is almost a 2 hr drive for me (from Rajarajeshwarinagar) OR any place on Mysore road is fine :D
  9. ninads123

ninads123

Nashik
    Eagerly waiting. Also if you want you can open registrations for drivers only that is 1 car per person from now on.
    2 people like this.
  10. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Urraco and Rachit Bhatnagar... A Big Hug to both of you Bros...

Round of applause from my side to the big heart you have shown :clapping

I still possess high hope that I'll be able to make it to this mega event and will be able to meet like minded Car-Crazy(as my wifey addresses me) with big heart...

I'll be in Pune itself from 12th December, 2012... so, even a last minute notice would also be enough for me to join you all...

Cheers...

Neel :up
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.