1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sungoa2010

Petrol cars can go via Goa and fill full tank @Rs 56 per L. ;)
    4 people like this.
  2. livelyyoungman

livelyyoungman Regolare

Linea 1.3
    I am also planning another itinerary - travel down the NH17 to Mangalore along the scenic Konkan and then to Chennai via Subramanya/Shakleshpur Ghat roads. Will keep this thread posted.
  3. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

I know the final plan has not yet been decided but I have been looking at few hotels and I thought of sharing it with you all. Let's plan on booking as soon as Amogh updates us with the final plan.

#1 VITS

URL: VITS Hotel Pune

Distance from hotel to Ranjangoan : 62.8 KMS

Cost: 2942/- per night

Luxury Business Hotel,
    Adjacent to Chhatrapati Shivaji Sports Complex,
    Pune Bangalore Highway,
    Balewadi, Pune - 411 045 (Maharashtra) INDIA
    Tel.: 91-20-66177400 / 6 / 60017555​

#2 Cocoon Service Hotel

URL: Cocoon Service Hotel

Distance from hotel to Ranjangoan : 47.2 KMS

Cost: 1 Adult : 4110 | 2 Adult : 4697

Extra : 1175

Gallery: Cocoon Service Hotel - Photo Tour

Magarpatta City, Hadapsar,
    Pune 411013
    Phone: +91 20 6624 4444​

#3 Centurion Inn

URL: Centurion Inn

Distance from hotel to Ranjangoan : 52.1 KMS

Room type: Comfort Double

Cost: Adult : 2200

Extra : 500 (Adult / child)

Room type: Suite Single/Double

Cost: Adult : 4000

Extra : 500 (Adult / child)

Gallery: Centurion Inn - Photo Tour

1108/2, Shirole Baug, Model Colony, Ganeshkhind Road,
    Next to LIC Building, Shivaji Nagar, Pune, India

#4 The central park hotel

URL: Central Park Hotel

Distance from hotel to Ranjangoan : 49.6 KMS

Cost: 4000/- per night | Additional Bed : 1000/-

The Central Park Hotel
    Near Inox Multiplex
    Bund Garden Road
    Pune 411001 , India​

#5 Mapple Adhwryou

URL: Mapple Adhwryou

Distance from hotel to Ranjangoan : 36.1 KMS :up

Cost: 3191/- per night | Additional Bed : 1000/-

Gallery: Mapple Hotel - Photo Gallery

Mapple Adhwryou, Pune
    GAT NO- 1347/1, Ubale Nagar,
    Wagholi Pune - 411047, Maharastra, India
    Phone: +91-020-40774077​

There is also a deal going on for Hyderabadi's at dealsandyou.com. For 2 nights we are getting a discount of 1400/-
    Mapple Adhwryou, Pune: 3D/2N Stay in a Deluxe Room with Breakfast & More!

The Westin Pune Koregaon Park
    way too costly - around 8000 per day.

The O pune
    way too costly - around 6000 per day

If others have any good hotels to recommend, please do so.
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Linea 1.3
    There is still no common plan from Chennai members? Looks like everyone have their own plan. :)
    1 person likes this.
  5. Hey Amogh n other respected mods ,I think people have gone overboard with the number of people they have registered.Like me iv registered for me + 2 friends..I can let go off one person of my list..so if u can actually make a headcount of number of persons coming then mebbe there will be some scope of adjusting genuine fiat fans rather than having a mela with no one enjoying it and mods and volunteers having a tough time managing everything.Again members who have already registered on the maximum count can sacrifice a member or two from their group so that more and more GENUINE fiat fans can join in..Come to think of it , FIAT and TFI are organizing this meet for fiat owners.i dont think FIAT and TFI is having this to meet n host our chacha's n chachi's ,tau's n maasi's , bhaiya's n bhaabhi's ,chunnu's n munnu's :evilsmile. Its up to the registered members now to take a call. We have had a car count , lets have a member count..My two cents.A big SORRY if i have offended anyone.
    16 people like this.
  6. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    I wont be coming to factory meet.

I have missed the registration link and didnt registered however I filled the form for car count. Mods can reduce one car (mine) from the total count.
  7. Rachit Bhatnagar

Rachit Bhatnagar Amatore

Very well said urraco,
    I don't think any TFIans will get offended by your suggestion. Infect I was also thinking of taking my friend to the meet, who's home I will be staying in Pune but its better I drop him, so that a true TFIan can join the meet. We still have more than 20 days, so I request all those who registered with big group can curtail few members and allow more FIATs & their lovers attend the meet.
    6 people like this.
  8. Ashpalio

Ashpalio Amatore

Grande Punto 1.3
    Bangalore team,

How about meeting on Sunday 25th Nov at Cubbon park early in the morning? This is cause we need space to discuss the trip and discussion over multiple coffee tables might be a hindrance. Early morning would give us Space, Fresh Air, Clear Mind and Great Company.

Drive to Kolar CCD is nice (cant get enough of these drives ever!), however I feel lets rather spend time on meeting, discussing than on dodging traffic and traveling on road.

Date: 25 Nov
    Time: 0830 hrs
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2012
  9. sungoa2010

Well said with good humour. I think in future we should give priority for owners who made it possible for Fiat to sell atleast 62 Lineas and 500+ puntos. I feel sorry for those broken hearts who are not able to make an entry to Main gate of factory:confused We all should share the for this since any one of us should have pointed it out at the very beginning.
    5 people like this.
  10. shams

shams Esperto

Ashish, i won't be able to join on 25th as its a festival (muharram) on that day and i have to go elsewhere. however if others are comfortable, I would take the updates from you guys later!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.