1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    There is no selection criteria. We won't have any restriction on number of participants till Fiat India specifically asks us to do so.
  2. ameysane

ameysane

Mumbai
    Registered ! ! ! !
  3. halfclutch

halfclutch Amatore

mumbai
    Amogh, with all due respect to your efforts and thoughts, what if we become a huge amount of people and FIAPL puts restriction on number of participants at a later stage ?
    It may lead to disappointment for many.

Sanket
  4. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    We have given them an estimate of the number of people that we think will join. They were extremely comfortable with that number (and we have given them a fairly large number : let me tell you that)

Those who have been to the factory know that this is really not an issue :)
    1 person likes this.
  5. halfclutch

halfclutch Amatore

mumbai
    Alright then :up
  6. Cinju

Cinju Esperto

Trivandrum
    Roy it is more than 1600 kms 1 way. If we need to go for the factory visit by Friday morning, we need to reach there atleast by thu eve. Then we may have to start from Trivandrum atleast by wed morning. So altogether 3 days leave. Well I would love to drive, but not sure about my leave. Infact I was planning as what you did for the last Factory visit.Fly...:confused1

Teky I am not planning to bring my family as it would be very difficult for us to walk the entire factory with my kid. Else I may have to plan a week vacation that time so that I can take my family too to other places of interest after the factiry visit. My car service & insurance is also due by dec :sad1
  7. teky

teky Esperto

Chennai
    I'm planning the visit to somewhere closer to coastal Karnataka and do the Factory visit towards the last. I'll be applying the leaves today and I hope there aren't any last minute surprises.
  8. rajeev_pillai

rajeev_pillai Regolare

Mumbai
    Kochi, Kerala
    Grande Punto 1.2
    Amogh,
    Are there any surprises waiting if we could achieve a specific car count?
    Like 100 cars for last time....

Rajeev
  9. Nimish antony

Nimish antony Regolare

Kochi
    Total distance from Tvm to Pune 1600 one side + extra 400 for merry go rounds. So its 4000 kms. Spoke with Cinju and he is in for the big event. The plan is like 2 cars from kerala with 4 pax per car sharing expenses in diesel and stay. If there are any takers we can move ahead. This is going to be one real experience. Will speak with rest of the mates from team kerala. :)
    5 people like this.
  10. royj

royj Esperto

Trivandrum
    My kids wanted to see the factory so if their exams doesn't come in between, I am planning to take them as well. Flying is an option, but less preferred. I have planned on taking leave on 5, 6 & 7 and may be 10 as well :p
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.