1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    N Kiran,
    Dont you think that the FIAT convoy will lead into traffic jam or the peak hour traffic(Friday) will make mess of convoy, leading into traffic jam. ? just a thought i never been part of convoy till date :)
  2. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    amogh any good news for those who have not yet registered. i am waiting for a positive answer. i dont want to miss this time.
  3. J Ravi

J Ravi Esperto

Bangalore
    The FIATs will be flagged off in batches of, say, 5 each. There will be some time interval between two batches. Last time also, it was done so, when about 60 FIATs took part in the batch-wise convoy from VITS to FIAT Ranjangaon plant.
    3 people like this.
  4. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    The bottom line would be that we can only decide on the stay when the actual assembly/meet point has been announced. But we can look at various options available and keep them on hold until further intimation.
  5. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    @amogh: It would help us immensly in planning the stay at Pune, if you could announce the assembly/meet point at Pune.
  6. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Ravi Sir,
    (considering most of the FIAT cars will start from the same hotel or meeting point)
    i believe the FIAT car count will be more than the last time and if we follow the same, then the time required for all the cars to reach destination might get delayed as required by factory visit meeting time...
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2012
    1 person likes this.
  7. Ashpalio

Ashpalio Amatore

Bangalore
    Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Bangalore Team, can we all meet to discuss car pooling, timings and route plan (stops etc)? It will also be like a ice breaker.
    1 person likes this.
  8. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Kiran, amogh already mentioned it will somewhere on Pune-Ahmednagar Road. Exact point will be announced soon.
    1 person likes this.
  9. Pramod N

Pramod N Amatore

Bangalore
    Hi All,

I stay in Jayanagar and i drive a Punto Emotion Pack 1.4 Petrol... And i would not be able to get my car because of Petrol Engine... It will burn my pocket.
    Is it possible, if i can join in any car... I am ok with Night drive and day drive. (Option 1 & Option 2)
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2012
  10. saurav

saurav Amatore

@ Ashpalio

Great idea. This was something I would definitely like to be part of. An informal meet over a cuppa should be a good ice-breaker session for fellow TFIans - Bangalore Chapter.

Based on my last experience from the SI Meet @ Ooty, I would really suggest guys to meet up as being acquainted with your fellow drivers actually gives one a comfort zone and you form a really cohesive group, rather than a seggregated one.

My 2 cents

Saurav
    1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.