1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halfclutch

halfclutch Amatore

mumbai
    I thought so.. i never miss a fiat with a tfi sticker. Btw mine is a bnw punto with custom fiat stickers on doors if u every pass by do stop for a chat
  2. Like how i did

Eh halfclutch??

- - - Merged Post - - -

Wicked but a scary idea...we're not doing it!! Where ever we stop ill run up front and click pics! Ill make sure i click em safely...

Mods and superiores dnt worry i wont try such stunts!
    But thanks for the contribution ;)
    1 person likes this.
  3. mvb4u

mvb4u Regolare

AndhraPradesh
    Guntur
    Grande Punto 1.3
    You can check your registered email ID wherein you can see a confirmation mail regarding registration for the meet and one for the car count.

I think only fresh registrations are closed and those who have already registered and not submitted the car count form can submit it now. Those who have not submitted car count form can just try submitting the car count form.
  4. Ganges

Ganges Esperto

Driver Seat _/
    :
    Grande Punto 1.3
    khoj,
    You are absolutely right !!!.
    Hyd Team better you stay near by Nagar Road as you will be directly entering into the city, after coming to Hadapsar you will get an bypass road which straightly connects to Nagar Road(opens in chandan nagar).The option of staying on Pune-Bangalore Highway Hotel is very far and involves lot of city driving.
    1 person likes this.
  5. Linear

Linear Amatore

Thane
    This is true. I had registered but not submitted car count form. Just now submitted that one successfully. Got an email confirmation too. Thanks.
  6. mvb4u

mvb4u Regolare

AndhraPradesh
    Guntur
    Grande Punto 1.3
    @Khoj, Ganges

Thank you for providing the information.
  7. nithin.v

nithin.v Amatore

Thanks mvb4u,
    successfully registered
  8. N Kiran

N Kiran Staff Member Janitor

Hyderabad
    Thanks Khoj and Ganges for the update.

VITS was under consideration since it was the starting/assembling point for the Fiat Factory Visit 2010. Everyone had to gather here and the convoy was flagged-off to Ranjangaon. We had a speculation that this might repeat again and it would be wise to stay at the same hotel, so that we would have enough rest and be there on time. We want to be a part of the convoy right from the starting point and not meet some where enroute or at the Factory gates directly. This would add to a lot of confusion IMO.

If the VITS as speculated is the assembly point and we stay at the hotels in the vicinity mentioned by you, we still might have to travel the same distance on the meet day early in the morning. Which means that we need to wake-up quite early after the long drive of the previous day and atleast start an hour before the actual assmebly time. So, isn't it better to travel the same distance (little bit further than the already 580 odd kms) when we have more than enough time, rather than start in a hurry to reach the venue in time.

Ofcourse, the venue isn't finalised yet and what we are doing right now is just a guess work. Unless the mods reveal the final itinerary, its difficult for us to decide the best possible place to stay in.
  9. mvb4u

mvb4u Regolare

AndhraPradesh
    Guntur
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Venue has not spotted on but it has been tentatively decided that meeting point would be some where on Pune-(Ahmad) NAGAR Road on which road the ranjangaon is situated.
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2012
  10. bbllaazzee

bbllaazzee Amatore

Bangalore
    Thanks, submitted the car count form.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.