1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. winimation

winimation Amatore

Mumbai
    Hi guys!

What time do you all intend to gather at Kalamboli MacD. To Pune I have always driven at an average of 100+km/hr so driving at a steady speed of 90km/hr would be very difficult. But we can definitely try. We will also need to have someone as a lead photographer who would take lead at some spots & take pics of the convoy of cars following.
  2. apraveen25

apraveen25 Novizio

Hyderabad
    Yes, total 4 + a 3 years boy (He is fan of my punto :))
  3. varunrtr

varunrtr Esperto

KL-01/ TO
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Did you guys book hotel rooms in pune ?
  4. khoj

khoj Amatore

Dilli
    Hello, just a word of caution here. The Hyderabad Solapur road will bring you in to Poona @ Hadapsar. The VITS hotel is 30 kms away from that point towards the west (towards Bombay) and across the entire city. Driving wise it takes nearly an hour plus to get from Hapdapsar to Bangalore highway where VITS is located. Again in the morning one will have to come back all the way to get to Nagar road, so avoid any hotels on Bangalore highway even if you are coming from Bangalore.

For Ranjangaon/ Pune -Nagar road one needs to take a Right hand turn after Hadapsar passing Magarpatta city and then on to Nagar road. Coming from Hyderabad you will be better of getting a hotel in and around the Magarapatta city. In the morning this will allow one to take the main road all the way to Nagar road straight as an arrow. Cocoon Service Hotel

In fact the other hotels mentioned in the post below are better located being in Koregaon park, kalyani nagar & nearby areas all of which are abutting the Poona-Nagar road.

Disclaimer : I am not connected to the cocoonpune in any which way.

2 people like this.
  5. khoj

khoj Amatore

Dilli
    Hi, Good to be here. I am finalising my travel plans and will be getting in touch with you regarding the ride, untill then. Ciao

6. Dear Amogh,

i have already registered for the Factory visit but i havent registered for the car i"ll bring along because i"ll bring along my new Punto whose delivery is expected by 30th November this month & the delivery might get delayed as well, so i"ll only come for the factory visit in my new car if it gets delivered before the travel date otherwise i"ll come by air or rail. So in that case what should i do, should i register for my car now or wait for the delivery first
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2012
  7. kedarbendre

kedarbendre Esperto

MH 12
    Was there 2 different link for registration and car count? I think I have filled informed in car count form.

Mods please let us know what to do if someone missed that form or want to register now.
  8. ya bro there are seperate forms for registeration & car count, members who have already registered for the meet should also register for the car they are getting along.....
  9. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

Mumbai
    Yep. That's my Linea with 2 TFI stickers on rear bumper. I was there at my cousin's place and parked my Linea near HDFC Bank.
  10. nithin.v

nithin.v Amatore

Hi
    I registered for factory visit but didn't register for car count. Is it possible to register it now
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.