1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. addy

addy Amatore

Bangalore
    I think what Rachit has said is very much valid. You can probably send out specific emails to people who have registered and ask them to bring printouts or maybe have it on their smart phones (like mtickets). At least you can control gatecrashers who have not registered.

:)
    1 person likes this.
  2. LineaDriver

LineaDriver Novizio

KL-07
    It would have been better if the OP said one TFI member can bring a FIAT car and max 5 people in it. Is it still Ok for me to come with myself + 3 people?
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2012
  3. saurav

saurav Amatore

1. 12-dec-2012 - Night - To reach Pune on 13th Noon and take rest for 14th visit.

1. Ravi
    2. J Ravi
    3. PathFinder - 90 HP
    4. nkrishnap - Linea 1.3 MJD

2. 13-Dec-2012 - Early Morning - To reach Pune on 13th Late evening or night, take rest for 14th visit.

1.Venka
    2. Saz_tec
    3. Raj29 +2 -- Punto 90HP
    4. wolverine_arnab---Punto 90HP
    5. Rohit Tunga
    6. saurav -- Punto

3. 13-Dec-2012 - Afternoon - To reach Pune on 14th Morning and directly go for visit.
  4. pdydeva

pdydeva Regolare

India
    1. 12-dec-2012 - Night - To reach Pune on 13th Noon and take rest for 14th visit.

1. Ravi
    2. J Ravi
    3. PathFinder - 90 HP

2. 13-Dec-2012 - Early Morning - To reach Pune on 13th Late evening or night, take rest for 14th visit.

1.Venka
    2. Saz_tec
    5. Rohit Tunga
    6. saurav -- Punto
    7. pdydeva

3. 13-Dec-2012 - Afternoon - To reach Pune on 14th Morning and directly go for visit.
  5. winimation

winimation Amatore

Mumbai
    Excited to be at Fiat factory Visit

Hi Guys,

I & my wife are excited to be part of the Fiat factory visit. We missed it last time but we'll make sure we bunk our office :cool: on Fri & attend the meet. For those of you who have registered for factory visit, are not getting their FIAT's to Ranjangaon (incase coming from far off places) & are looking to hop onto one of the FIAT's, you can join us from Mumbai. We intend to get our Fiat Linea to the plant but we have a Punto as well. So if required (more number of hoppers), we can get both the vehicles. Only drawback is that Punto is a petrol :(

Coordinators, Has the itinerary been finalised? If not, please share the tentative plan. Let me know if you need anymore helping hands.
    2 people like this.
  6. Saz_tec

Saz_tec

Bangalore
    I am coming for factory visit from Bangalore, I am alone and I am located near Outer Ring road, kammanahalli Main Road Area, I am comfortable for Option 2 or Option 3, Sadly I may not get my Punto to drive all the way to Pune (My wife never let me drive alone, Still negotiating with my wife on this) Hence I am requesting if any of you guys heading from Bangalore can accommodate me, Let me know if anybody can help

Hi Chandu

I stay very close to you. If you wish, we can plan further on Option 2. I have sent u a PM as well.
  7. tganesh

tganesh Amatore

Udupi, Karnataka
    1. Ravi
    2. J Ravi
    3. PathFinder - 90 HP

1.Venka
    2. Saz_tec
    5. Rohit Tunga
    6. saurav -- Punto
    7. pdydeva
    8. tganesh -- Punto 90HP, from Udupi and joining convoy some where in Belgaum.

8. platinumshine

platinumshine Regolare

Way to go!

Come Dec 14th and ALL roads lead to one place! :)
    - captured from inside Phoenix Market City, Pune.
    (saw and happily clicked this one while my wife was busy with her Diwali shopping and I was lazying around ) ;)

2012-10-27 15.00.47.jpg
  9. funkykar

funkykar BANNED

Bangalore
    I only hope Fiat is watching this thread and do some arrangements to ensure all interested members can be a part of this event with their Fiats. After all, they wouldnt want to leave a bad taste in the members minds. I hope Fiat also understands the level of passion members interested to visit factory have. Willing to drive all the way from different parts of India doesnt come easy. They should ensure no one is left behind.

MOD Team: Greatly appreciate your efforts in trying to accommodate genuinely interested members.
    1 person likes this.
  10. winimation

winimation Amatore

Mumbai
    Apologies!. Missed seeing the itinerary on the first page. I guess the meeting point is yet to be finalised.

TFians who are driving down from far-off places, what are your plans on the weekend? Factory visit being on a Fri, I'm planning to spend my weekend in nearby locations near Pune.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.