1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Chennai
    @Amogh,

As you said, if you can make sure only legitimate TFI members are allowed that would make us even more special :)
  2. addy

addy Amatore

Bangalore
    Looks like a lot of people are planning for Shirdi as well (myself included). My mom has been bugging me to go there for a visit. Maybe all the TFIans can form a group and do a special group darshan :dance
    1 person likes this.
  3. Rachit Bhatnagar

Rachit Bhatnagar Amatore

Dehradun
    Hi Mods,
    We can do one thing that we allow only members of TFI to attend this meet. Friends and family members can be drop out. That means each registration counts one participant. This way more true FIAT fans can join in the meet. This will be more meaningful rather than a MELA.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2012
  4. shashanknathani

shashanknathani Superiore

Pune
    Re: FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Registrations CLOSED!

What if in a TFI member's car other TFIians from different locations are pooling?

To me your suggestion doesnot make sense.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    1 person likes this.
  5. amogh,

Great to know that the Mod team is making a great effort to accommodate everyone and that is indeed laudable.

Some of us are really hopeful that FIAT will not say NO to its passionate & die hard customers.
  6. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    That should not be a problem right? Because TFI'ians are pooling :)
  7. addy

addy Amatore

Bangalore
    What you guys could probably have done is limit the no of participants registering under one user id. That way, you could have regulated the no of people, I think :)

But I'm confused, we were required to mention our usernames on the forms. How could other non members register without TFI usernames? If I remember correctly, the opening post mentioned that we could register 10 people under one email address and if there were more than 10, you would to use another email address.
  8. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai
    As I'd said earlier it should be avoided.

Aaron,
    It was a super (flop) show arranged by M Suzuki at BKC in May, 2010. You can check the news here. One of my friend asked me to join him and just out of curiosity I went to the event. MS guys wanted to make - a Record for Guinness Book for the largest gathering of Swifts across various Cities in India. The nos were so huge it was a total mess by the time the rally ended and the organisers literally ran away from the spot.:evilsmile
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2012
    2 people like this.
  9. Rachit Bhatnagar

Rachit Bhatnagar Amatore

Dehradun
    We can send an invitation for those participating or a mail of successful registration (with their TFI id), so one have to carry that mail/invitation when coming to meet. This is a kind of verification & accountability of all those participating. So later we will have record of all those participated in the meet. This is just a suggestion and can be accepted if it is practical.

Even I am coming from Dehradun & will look for someone's car to visit the factory.
    1 person likes this.
  10. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Yes : we now realise that. Lesson learnt

Simple : register on the forum for the sake of creating a user ID. Register for the factory visit with that user ID. The "10" number was part of the standard form.
    3 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.