1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Naughty

Naughty Superiore

Ahmedabad
    Ohhh no :A

Dear Amogh & Mods Team,

Are there any chances that, I can join you all for Factory Visit??

I desperately want to be with you all... I was under impression that the registration will be on till end of first week of December, 2012 and meanwhile was planning to take my Punto along and cancelling my flight tickets... in Gujarat Vacation ended just today and just happened to know this gave me a shock of life... It will be terrible feeling to be in Pune itself on the same day & unable to making it to this Mega Event..

I've PM Amogh and requested him...

:( Fingers Crossed,

Neel
  2. :sadblue:sadblue:sadblue:sadblue:sadblue:sadblue:sadblue:sadblue:sadblue:sadblue

this is unfair, last date dec 09, and suddenly closed ... :sadblue:sadblue:sadblue

ngeee.....!! :( :( :( :( :(
    1 person likes this.
  3. tganesh

tganesh Amatore

Udupi, Karnataka
    I am considering option #2 and planning to adjust the timings so that I can join the convoy at Haveri or Belgaum. What is the travel time from Bangalore to Belgaum and Haveri?
  4. Ravi

Ravi Staff Member Janitor

Bangalore
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Guys, please update your names on the list, I see only 8 members has done so. Yes do it only you finalize your plans.

[HR][/HR]
    1. 12-dec-2012 - Night - To reach Pune on 13th Noon and take rest for 14th visit.
    1. Ravi
    2. J Ravi
    3. PathFinder - 90 HP
    4. nkrishnap - Linea 1.3 MJD

2. 13-Dec-2012 - Early Morning - To reach Pune on 13th Late evening or night, take rest for 14th visit.

1.Venka
    2. Saz_tec
    3. Raj29 +2 -- Punto 90HP

3. 13-Dec-2012 - Afternoon - To reach Pune on 14th Morning and directly go for visit.
    1. wolverine_arnab
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2012
  5. bangalore to belgaum will take approx 9 hrs,including stops for breakfast...

- - - Merged Post - - -

1. 12-dec-2012 - Night - To reach Pune on 13th Noon and take rest for 14th visit.
    1. Ravi
    2. J Ravi
    3. PathFinder - 90 HP

2. 13-Dec-2012 - Early Morning - To reach Pune on 13th Late evening or night, take rest for 14th visit.

1.Venka
    2. Saz_tec
    4.wolverine_arnab---Punto 90HP
    3. 13-Dec-2012 - Afternoon - To reach Pune on 14th Morning and directly go for visit.
  6. rohit tunga

rohit tunga Amatore

Bangalore

1. Ravi
    2. J Ravi
    3. PathFinder - 90 HP

1.Venka
    2. Saz_tec
    4.wolverine_arnab---Punto 90HP
    5. Rohit Tunga

I will be accompanying the team only till Pune as I've made reservations in Shirdi. (hit 2 birds with 1 stone :-D:-D)
    So anyone else interested in visiting Shirdi can join me.
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2012
  7. ninads123

ninads123

Nashik
    Not done Man. I have not registered yet as the number of people with me is not clear and you only told to fill registrations forms ONLY if you are sure of the total number of people hence I was waiting. Please talk with FIAT and open registrations. I want to visit FIAT Factory.
    1 person likes this.
  8. hocuspocus

hocuspocus Novizio

Gurgaon, Haryana
    Guys,
    I was planning to come down from Gurgaon specially for this meet and is awaiting confirmation from my brother in order to have two drivers, so to reach well in time. But as I checked today, the registrations are closed. As per the post above, I thought I had enough time to register but this is a total dissapointment.

Request @ mods/admins/organizer. Request you to check with FIAT guys for a different arrangement ( two groups of 100 each with a difference of 1~2 hrs) or increase the limit to 200.

Pleaaazzzzeeeeee !!!!
    1 person likes this.
  9. Mods,

Pls help us poor souls who would love to visit the factory. Do we need to collectively E-mail anyone in FIAT for the same if they are facing any logistical issues?

We all would love to visit the Factory and I'm sure our wish would come true :D

Registrations are temporary but Hope is permanent!
  10. amogh

amogh Staff Member Janitor

Pune
    Grande Punto 1.3
    Guys,

We do understand the frustration / anger that those of you who have not been able to register are experiencing. Trust us, it has been equally (if not more) difficult for us to close the registrations.

However let us clarify a few things here:

- Although the number of cars that are going to be present for the event are still manageable, the number of individuals is not.
    - Initially we were open to your friends, family etc tagging along for the visit. However that liberty has been stretched a bit too far which has resulted in large number of individuals.

We are now discussing with Fiat to accommodate more people.

The most unfortunate part however is that our members have taken liberties on their own and have circulated text messages, emails to their "friends" from other forums to "GATECRASH" the factory visit.

It is extremely saddening that TFI moderators team works hard for this event only to be let down by its members who are inviting others to "gatecrash" the event.

Anyway : let me assure you that we are doing everything we can to accommodate as many "legitimate TFI members" as possible with their Linea's & Punto's.

As I have mentioned before, the final authority for deciding everything is only Fiat. We only give them our suggestions.The reason why we have created the online registration form is because Fiat wants to look at the registration data and numbers. If they ask us to enforce some strict rules so that more members can be accommodated we won't be in a position to challenge them.

Thanks,

The TFI Moderators Team
    10 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.