1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shams

shams Esperto

Bangalore
    since this is a trip, first wife should should be given more importance!! :-D
    2 people like this.
  2. Im gonna click sooooo many pics man! Ive always wanted a convoy drive!! Wosh i had a sunroof! Usko kholke i wouldve loved to take pics of the convoy in motion
    1 person likes this.
  3. sungoa2010

sungoa2010

Goa
    One can think of a registration for waiting list. In case any one is dropping we can use the list to fill it.
  4. ramjn

ramjn Staff Member Janitor

Chennai
    Linea 1.3
    That will be really difficult to manage and track, Sun. Also, if some one gets a confirmation at the last moment, he will also be in trouble to plan for the visit and also for the accommodation.
    1 person likes this.
  5. Sunil Sir,

You are right. I would put myself in the waiting list. Missed registering by few hours since I wanted to do it after confirming the number of people coming with me. I have already messaged Amogh about the same.

Keeping my fingers crossed :(
    2 people like this.
  6. Hurricane

Hurricane Amatore

Hyderabad.
    Cool.. So considering Fiat-ians from Maharashtra, I think the count will easily rise upto 150.
  7. nmp

nmp Amatore

Thane, Mumbai
    You can try this, Harsh,:D
    DSC_2427.jpg

I know its OT and not exactly advisable but can't resist myself to post it here. Please note that the 'convoy' was going just @ 20kmph when the guy was seating in the window.
  8. PatchyBoy

PatchyBoy Esperto

Bangalore
    No way. Please refrain from such stunts if the cars are doing anything more than ZERO kmph. Better still, don't even try if the engine is running.

God forbid, should the guy perched on the window fall off and get run over by the car behind, I am sure 20 kmph is not going to make it any less painful.

Rajan
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2012
    2 people like this.
  9. pioneeraaron

pioneeraaron Superiore

Mulund/Mumbai
    @nmp

BTW that swift convoy??? Never heard of it?? When did that happen??
  10. karan desai

karan desai Superiore

Morbi, Gujrat
    was in the plaaning stage. now that the registration is closed what to do.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.