1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fiatfanboy

We also need to do a head count of how many people are expected to come from Mumbai. And timings are crucial. BTW why isn't mmbai shown in the list of people coming from across the country. Hasn't anyone from mumbai registered yet?

Another meeting option can be the palm beach road end, belapur spot. No chance of clogging up the traffic there. Just a suggestion.
    I reside in Sion fyi.
  2. VahanPujari

VahanPujari Staff Member Janitor

You can say that again.

As a responsible automobile community, the group is expected to drive responsibly. It's a discipline for which rules can not be enforced by mods or anybody but to be observed by each one of us and the community.
  3. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

The same issue what @chandu525 had. Even iam also negotiating...hope this will end up in getting my punto on pune highway..
  4. khoj

khoj Amatore

Hi Guys, How much time are you allocating for this drive i.e from the Start point of McD @ Kalamboli to the Break fast point on Poona NAGAR road.

Friday being a working day you will certainly face a lot of traffic getting in to Poona, within the city and then on Nagar road itself especially at the Octroi post followed by Wagholi and then around the first toll plaza on nagar road. From the end of expressway to Poona Station is a good 26 kms and from Station to Ranjangaon MIDC is 55kms. Assuming the meeting point(Breakfast point) to be midway to MIDC you will have to contend with heavy Staff bus & MUV traffic headed to the various factories for the general shift that starts at 8.00 am, over the last 50 kilometers of the morning drive. You may also like to build in some time period for contingency(ies) enroute.
    1 person likes this.
  5. puntolover

puntolover Novizio

wife's rule !

I failed to convince my wife that's why i booked my air ticket. But new negotiation started:uh to include her to visit shirdi & other places, hope she gets leave & join me & with her elder sister!![ my wife says punto is the first wife for me:evilsmile] for a trip......

Above all we are bound to wife's rule :lol
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2012
  6. sungoa2010

Your wife must have seen your forum name 'puntolover';)
  7. punto-er

punto-er Amatore

Hey, good to see you on this thread :) . Good points about traffic, hope the Mods have kept this in mind while deciding the time. And now that the registrations are closed, it will be easier for them to plan in detail.

BTW, Where are we meeting :confused: ?
  8. zenwalker

zenwalker Esperto

Dear All,

I wish you guys (those visiting) all the best for your visit. Hope one day i shall be able to join you folks for the visit. Meanwhile, kindly do provide detailed picture of what happened in your visits plus pics once your guys are finished.

Also kindly please try to contact executives at FIAT and talk to them about improving their ASS, QUALITY of car as a whole and mainly customers expectations and worries and issues especially at bangalore as well as see whats on their mind for the year (2013) starting. Oh btw, we want few Caffess too like pune and delhi.

- - - Merged Post - - -

I guess this is why they say "Happiest couples are where "wife goes in her way and hubby goes in her way too" ;)
    1 person likes this.
  9. saurav

saurav Amatore

I would like to add myself to the list....I would be going with Option No. 2......Start 13th early morning & reach Pune by evening......

- - - Merged Post - - -

Hey FunnyKar.....Me another HVKian joining in with my car....would ideally like to go with Option 2, but my heart goes with option1...... lets see what my wife agrees to
    1 person likes this.
  10. halfclutch

halfclutch Amatore

Was it your linea i spotted on 90 ft road near HDFC bank the other day???
    the car had 2 TFI stickers on rear bumper.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.