1. Introducing the smashing new Team FIAT T-Shirt !! To order yours click here : Team FIAT T-Shirt

FIAT FACTORY VISIT : 14th December 2012 : Planning Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fiat Meets' started by amogh, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1 person likes this.
  2. naveen2cool

naveen2cool Superiore

Re: TamilNadu Team- Travel Plan to Pune

Guys, TN thread is so dull...how many are in as of now?

tasting the Italian delight!
  3. ccprakash

ccprakash Regolare

Iam planning to come by volvo from bangalore and one of my two friends are starting from hyderabad. We will all meet you in pune.
  4. Why not by your car??
  5. friskyporsche

friskyporsche Timido

joining the Fiat Factory visit from Mahim

i'm from Mahim and would also like to join u'll in the convoy. Ive a multijet 1.3 linea.pl let me know time and meating point.
  6. Let us wait for all to be present. It may take another week.
  7. Fiatfanboy

Is there anyway i could join in.. I registered today but i think it closed... And Maharashtra or Mumbai is not there in the list?
  8. Cashier

Cashier Amatore

Guys Guys Guys, I think irrespective of whoever stays where in mumbai, the start of Expressway i.e just beyond Mc Donalds will be ideal so that we can line up our cars and then start, i too would have liked to start from Airoli as that is my preferred way, but as too many have pointed out and is true one meeting point will be good instead of having too many.

And yes for a Convoy and disciplined driving we have to decide on uniform speed, I would say 90 Kmph would be a decent speed enough and a most important is the distance between Cars, as at the Speed we will be driving we dont want to end up in a CHAIN ACCIDENT.

So I would suggest a SPEED 90 KMPH and Distance between cars to be at minimum 4 Cars apart, I think that would be SAFE for a Convoy driving.

Please suggest if you think there are any more or better safety to be taken.
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2012
    2 people like this.
  9. funkykar

funkykar BANNED

1 person likes this.
  10. nithin.v

nithin.v Amatore

yes a speed of 90 km/hr is good with no overtaking. We can actually adjust the speed limit alarm to that speed. What about a plan to give stickers of TFI for the cars that are participating in the event.
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.